Stupid ass toy freinds...

suburbian bum

I have a bunch of stupid ass toy freinds. Today I was sitting on my computer all day looking at 12 oz, so my freind tells me i need to get a life and go bombing so i do...(keep in mind this is about 3:00 pm.)

When I get back he asks me if i did any fill ins, i go no, i didnt bring a can it was in the middle of the day, I used stickers. Then he gets all pissed off and is like stickers are gay, they can just be taken off. No real writers use stickers... This pisses me off... GRRRRR He thinks stickers are for fags.

P.S. Im a toy...

Are any of your freinds like this??

rr, taken is not spelled tooken...

[This message has been edited by suburbian bum (edited 07-08-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its taken..but hay..this is america right?

tooken...

personally i used to like toys..(the ones thirsty for information...and that have respect)

but your friend sounds like a bitch...just tell him you're givin up taggin to become a gangsta;and tell him that taggin is for fags..

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

its taken..but hay..this is america right?

tooken...

personally i used to like toys..(the ones thirsty for information...and that have respect)

but your friend sounds like a bitch...just tell him you're givin up taggin to become a gangsta;and tell him that taggin is for fags..

Yeah, he doesnt want info. He is that kid that wanted you kicked off willy...

Guest SPLINTER

make a big huge wheate paste with his face and a big cock next to it and make it look like a postal sticker or the Hell My Name is and put cocksucker on the bottom

i know this toy and i used to try and teach him i mean he sux so bad and he doesnt get up but today i was skating in this ditch and saw one of his i guess you would call it a bomb and it was the grossest shit i have seen except for the S in his name Slip. its was a dope s and it was made by me and he bite it so i went over it and put... dont bite the sore my letter are not to whore around" and as soon as i see him again i will give him a stern talking to

i would fight him and phuk his sister and eat dinner at his house with his family!!!

and then to top it off i would paint his sisters room and put a sticker on her mirror that says phuk toys

------------------

i hate working

Guest --zeSto--

everyone has a dumb friend (non-graf-writers too!)

and there's that one dude who always scares off the girls. fuck that!

and what you're friend said about sticker..

He's wrong.

NO medium is 100% permenant.

I dont care if someone can whipe my stuff off with a wet towel,

at least it was there, and I'll come back for more.

all of the kids i know who write are fucking supremo biters. one of them has two alias's: LIFE and GOD. what an arse bandit, hey? and the other one licks bumhole to get up their with the city's prominent writers. and to top it off, they all suck tremendously, and they've all adapted "my shit don't stink" mentality. and for what reason???!?! i think this is all due to the fact that graff has become maaad trendy.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived