:KNIFE PACKERS:

IN FLAMES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by and now you choke

twist has made an enormous arrayment of melancholic imagery but i don't think i've seen anything sadder than that cry for help....

makes you realize how much of his work reflects what he holds inside...

Who the fuk are you? his teacher....shut up with that mumbo jumbo talkin crap" he has made an enormous....blah blah blah"

Originally posted by joe

Who the fuk are you? his teacher....shut up with that mumbo jumbo talkin crap" he has made an enormous....blah blah blah"

imagine actual commentary on the 12oz board! whoa!!! too much to handle, huh? i would have no problem talking the blues notes with Twist and i have before, so get off it, or atleast get what i'm spraying, Twinky

Originally posted by and now you choke

imagine actual commentary on the 12oz board! whoa!!! too much to handle, huh? i would have no problem talking the blues notes with Twist and i have before, so get off it, or atleast get what i'm spraying, Twinky

I got what you were spraying slappy,and thats why i commented ya nerd!And do ya think ANYONE cares you communicated with "Twist"?..i bet you wanna blow on his skin flute dontchya....and dont reply cuz im thru with this convo , ya heard?

Archived