cussing people out

tmf0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"fuck you you stupid bastard piece of shit cock sucker mother fucker son of a bitch,i hate my self!"-*see-phore*

oh my god, you too! i thought that i was the only one.....r

...edit for getting the person right...

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-26-2001).]

Cussing someone out just shows that you're angry, don't ever let someone see you get angry, that only fuels their fire. You just have to play the game. Example.

We have kareoke every tuesday night at work, it's 21 and up. I'm only 18. A couple weeks ago I went in just to hang out with some coworkers before we went out to a club. My manager comes up to me and says I need to see you in the back room, immediately. You have to know, first of all, that he is ALWAYS pissed about something. Some people take him seriously, but for the most part it's comical. So I go back there with him and he starts going off on me for being under aged, and how he should write me up. If they got caught serving alcohol to me, they'd lose their liquor license and half their buisness. Then about how if I ever come back I will be written up and possibly terminated. Blah blah blah. At the end of the conversation he was completely worked up.. the whole time I was smirking and acting totally interested and touched by what he was saying. Then he looks at me and says "what the hell are you smiling about?" so I started laughing. he's like "what's funny?" so I looked at him right in the face, gave him a totally stuck up glare and said "riiiiight. hey you know what, mike? Nice face." got up and walked the fuck out.

hehe

The tactic works everytime, because people get so worked up over what they're saying that for a few minutes they forget to be self concious, then when you say "yeah. uh, nice face" they suddenly realize how stupid they look getting all worked up over nothing and the feelings of stupidty have this tendensy to cancel out misdirected anger.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

my favorites (taken from childhood) are:

you bugeater! ...or...

you coupon-clipper!

not sure why, but when I was a kid those were the only two insults I knew. and they were all my own creation. I used to have a special pair of red velcro shoes too. I was a fucking awesome kid.

yo Tow,

it's kinda like in the Indiana Jones movie when that guy in the street whips out the sword and does some crazy ish for like a whole minute and he's spinnin the thing. Then Indiana JOnes whips out a gun and puts the guy away.

kinda like all that for nothing type of deal.

yo we made this up when we were high las week "crypussy!" makes no sense at all and we laffed for like an hour about it

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

-nas

yah it realy was magmatize!

Originally posted by theFUME:

yo we made this up when we were high las week "crypussy!" makes no sense at all and we laffed for like an hour about it

Hahahahaha...crypussy.

My personal fave, I made it up the other night playing video games, is, "butthead"...or "butthole"...

Archived