some stickers

curious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by popasquat

you can get endless amounts of free postal stickers

boy your not kidding...to fuck around one time on the net i thought i'd get 5g's worth of postal labels...it didnt come for a while so i went and ordered 10g's(just seeing if i would actually get that much) and even then they still didnt come...so i requested another 10g's worth of lables..... i waited weeks and said fuck it nothings gonna happen...its all bullshit....then BAM!...in three straight days i get stuck with 25g's worth of postal lables...im down to 23g's...better get back to work:o

:krunk:

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

boy your not kidding...to fuck around one time on the net i thought i'd get 5g's worth of postal labels...it didnt come for a while so i went and ordered 10g's(just seeing if i would actually get that much) and even then they still didnt come...so i requested another 10g's worth of lables..... i waited weeks and said fuck it nothings gonna happen...its all bullshit....then BAM!...in three straight days i get stuck with 25g's worth of postal lables...im down to 23g's...better get back to work:o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

damn man hahaha....makes me wonder what they think you are using them for...:D