Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
curious

some stickers

hello all,

Well this might not be the right place to do this but oh well.

I have about 300-400 4x6 inch white stickers, that i dont use.

I want to trade them for something.

So hit me with an offer.

curious1981@aol.com

Guest popasquat

move this shit out of here. post a flick or get out. And just so people know, you can get endless amounts of free postal stickers at www.usps.com

Guest Remorse

yeah dude delete this if you have no pics

im down for tradin hit me up

Originally posted by popasquat

you can get endless amounts of free postal stickers

boy your not kidding...to fuck around one time on the net i thought i'd get 5g's worth of postal labels...it didnt come for a while so i went and ordered 10g's(just seeing if i would actually get that much) and even then they still didnt come...so i requested another 10g's worth of lables..... i waited weeks and said fuck it nothings gonna happen...its all bullshit....then BAM!...in three straight days i get stuck with 25g's worth of postal lables...im down to 23g's...better get back to work:o

:krunk:

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

boy your not kidding...to fuck around one time on the net i thought i'd get 5g's worth of postal labels...it didnt come for a while so i went and ordered 10g's(just seeing if i would actually get that much) and even then they still didnt come...so i requested another 10g's worth of lables..... i waited weeks and said fuck it nothings gonna happen...its all bullshit....then BAM!...in three straight days i get stuck with 25g's worth of postal lables...im down to 23g's...better get back to work:o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

damn man hahaha....makes me wonder what they think you are using them for...:D

Where do you go to get the free postal stickers?? ive looked all around that site and cant find the specific place to order those.... on what tab is it on??

Ive gotten the Airborne.com ones..

and the getrnsl.com ones..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this