Happy Birthday Mr. T!

ares

i just want to give a shout out to my hero, mr. t who is now 51 years old. many of you people may not now much about mr. t, well, i dont know that much either, you see, back when the a team was on tv, i was a wee lad, but now that ive grown up(sort of atleast), i look back and wish i was alive for the 80s so i could have a mullet and be accepted by society. any ways, ive gotten off topic, i just want to say happy birthday to mr. t, i pitty the foo who dont think he is a helluva good guy.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah yes, i remember that episode of the a-team. the one thing you could always count on was cars flipping over in that show. i dont think ive seen a single a-team episode with out a car doing a barrel roll through the air. i just remembered when mr t had his milk druged by some bad guys, and murdock had to drive t's van, but because of all mr t's chains, he had set his van up so it curves to the right, and his chains would even it out. sheer brilance. any ways, i think its time for more meds:dazed:

peace

edit: mr t will never die. this man drinks his milk, and eats his vitimins.

"Now get the first aid kit, before ya have to use it on ya self!"

Yeah I grew up on the A*Team. Every car on that show had a gas tank that should have been recalled. But yes, that two part one where they go to the amazon to battle that south american river pirate...El Cajon. Man those days were just as awsome as my "Radical Cat" beach towle.

"Stupidity is your trademark"

RIP GEORGE PAPPARD aka Hanibal Smiff!

Archived