...sick with desire...

bodice_ripper

When I'm starving I remember the good ole days when my best friend and I were both students at the Academy and sooooo poor we coudln't eat. We would save up all our money and pig out together once a week, not talking during our meal since we were so desperate for food and nourishment. There were days when we would only have one meal in 2 days til we saw each other. It sucked at the time but we laugh about it now and cherish our experience together.

Also everytime I see a pair of pantyhose I think of him cuz I caught him tricking it once with some dude wearing a pair of pantyhose over his bicycle shorts. It wasn't cute and I tease him all the time and laugh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but you know what the good thing is ???

When I was a teen I would look at people in their 20's

and just know that they were having way more fun and

much better experiences than we were becasue their shit

was all together. Now I look at people who are 30 and see

the same thing. There's no rule that you have to 'peak'.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

but you know what the good thing is ???

When I was a teen I would look at people in their 20's

and just know that they were having way more fun and

much better experiences than we were becasue their shit

was all together. Now I look at people who are 30 and see

the same thing. There's no rule that you have to 'peak'.

on point kilo.. word

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

The smell of cigarettes, cold gas station

coffee, and the air at 5am bring back

old memories of the first CyberFest.

Or Massive Culture back in 93. It also

takes me back to my 18th birthday, when

I requested to be taken to frisco. I wanted

to go there to hit up on my b-day, so my

homegirl drove me up there, and I did.

the song was ooh de la sol ft. redman and every time i hear it i remember crashing at random peoples houses all summer long, going to communitee service which was actually fun, Walking around down town panhandling money for beer later that night, roaming the streets until 7 am causin wreck and then getting breakfast some where, sitting on cars drinking 40's in the street, and foolin around with mad girlies.

The older i get the more that i come to grips with the fact that every weekend is my summer vacation. I live it up.

I guess i should think about going to sleep now so that i can wake up in the afternoon to go to work.

being in sick ass love for a year and a half, and still not knowing the way i feel about the girl, but that was a defining point in my life, never even gettiing to date her.

it's really a reality check, this whole time before that, i thought all these love songs and the word love was overplayed,

but after being obsessed with who i thought was my best friend, i found it's one of the worst things that can happen to a person also.

the song aesop rock put out- dust storm

reminds me and puts words to that track of my life

the part where he's like "i pluck the pedals off a classic blood rose one at a time, gripping the stem, bite the thorns to diggup in my life line, a metaphor for nighttime, ante up the slight cost of exhaustion to slaute the moon of out paradise lost and you're a spectator, stringent"

and then there's the high school experience, i'm still going through, but i've changed too much in 3 years, i'm not very accepting of anything normal or mainstream any more, i dont know where this hatred comes from, but i've always been a sceptic, but i just look at alot of things negatively. i'm probably becoming a skizo like my mother.

Archived