Would you pay $175...

RumPuncher

to see 50 Cent, JayZ, Clipse, Fabolous, Ludacris, Sean Paul, Missy Elliot, and Busta?

An old pal just called up and asked If I was down to get FLOOR tickets for this.

He's got a line on 2 and I dont really know if it would be worth it. Sure I've got the cash,

but I'm not so into the big hiphop acts anymore.

well???

should I ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

Even if I could live twice I still wouldn't see that shit.

ha! I think Rage and I are on the same page here.

personally Kilo I would put that 150 bones to something else, you know you might want and tune into MTV if you wanna experience the concert ;) (j/k)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Sounds like it would be a pretty live show (I don't care much about 50, Clipse, Fabolous, or Busta, but the rest are goodness... well, Busta is enjoyable but i saw him live and he sucked), but $175 isn't worth it by any means. I can't think of any show I'd pay $175 for.

Maybe an extremely rare U2 concert.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

it sounds like a cracking concert...but 175 isnt worth it.....fuck...thats alot of money

if i was to drop 175 at this shit i would def try to pull some moves and make that skrilla back

No, thank you....

You could see at least 6 different shows of whatever type of music with $175, at least 6...

Or you could have gone to that field day thing on the east coast with that huge killer line up. Now that's worth paying whatever it was for that, I think it was $120, but that's for at least 15 bands who are much more worth the price than those cats you mentioned...

I guess I'm a little apprehensive because I can only imagine the crowd.

It's probably going to be a whole bunch of suburban kids wearing all their

freshest fubu gear and fronting like they hardt.

So I'll see, it's not like the money is much of a thing,

but for that cash I could get front row at the Kodo drummers AND the Shaolin Monk tour.

Archived