Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RumPuncher

Would you pay $175...

to see 50 Cent, JayZ, Clipse, Fabolous, Ludacris, Sean Paul, Missy Elliot, and Busta?

An old pal just called up and asked If I was down to get FLOOR tickets for this.

He's got a line on 2 and I dont really know if it would be worth it. Sure I've got the cash,

but I'm not so into the big hiphop acts anymore.

well???

should I ?

i dunno..missy and sean paul are the most annoying people on the planet. but its jay-z and 50 too.

fuck it, go for it, ya only live once, ya heard?

for that much cash?tahts a bit steep. persenally, i think the only one really worth seeing is ludacris

if your questioning wether you wanna go, then it sounds like you don't wanna go. Why put $150 in some faggots wallet? Fuck corporate rap

I'm asking why this guy is willing to pay so much.

If the tickets come lower than that...

you only live once!

right?

Originally posted by metallix

if thats what your into man, do it.

this is what it boils down to..

Originally posted by -Rage-

Even if I could live twice I still wouldn't see that shit.

ha! I think Rage and I are on the same page here.

personally Kilo I would put that 150 bones to something else, you know you might want and tune into MTV if you wanna experience the concert ;) (j/k)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Sounds like it would be a pretty live show (I don't care much about 50, Clipse, Fabolous, or Busta, but the rest are goodness... well, Busta is enjoyable but i saw him live and he sucked), but $175 isn't worth it by any means. I can't think of any show I'd pay $175 for.

Maybe an extremely rare U2 concert.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

it sounds like a cracking concert...but 175 isnt worth it.....fuck...thats alot of money

if i was to drop 175 at this shit i would def try to pull some moves and make that skrilla back

No, thank you....

You could see at least 6 different shows of whatever type of music with $175, at least 6...

Or you could have gone to that field day thing on the east coast with that huge killer line up. Now that's worth paying whatever it was for that, I think it was $120, but that's for at least 15 bands who are much more worth the price than those cats you mentioned...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this