another girl/s problem thread...

deadasdreams

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cut off all contact with your ex and that friend-girl thing. Then take the girl u like and be like

Damn bitch!!! You STupid Fly!! Let me pull up to your bumper and smack that monkey!

hey baby lets jump in my lowrider and rotate these tires

this will get the girl you like to think your an ultra pimpmaster X with a capital.

She'll be like " Oh (whoeveruare) your so great. Lets sex"

and there you go the start of your girlyfriend

girls are way too confusing. any ways, this is a bit crazy, what your going through, but my advice would be just look for a totally new woman. i mean, if you choose your ex, the drama girl will do her drama thing. if you choose her freind shes doing the drama thing, and worst of all, you choose her and you have to deal with all her drama and that fun stuff. just my opinion. hey, maybe you should phone love line:)? that show is great. well, what ever your decision is, good luck with it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

try using nonexistent instead of the nonexistent word nonexistant

fuck girls. i've had more drama than i can handle this year. i'm going to go on a dick-slapping spree if this shit contiunes. MARK MY WORDS, BITCHES! I'LL HIT YOU WITH MY COCK SO HARD YOU'RE MAMA WILL FEEL IT IN HER ASSSS CHEEKS.

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

i could use some girl problems besides not gettin any.

you say that now, but once theres any real drama, you start to think "damn, its really wasnt to bad when it was just me and my right(or left) hand"

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HOW ABOUT YOU LET ME SLICE BOTH THEY FUCKING THROATS WITH A BOXCUTTER

KILL A HOE MOTHER FUCKER..... KILL A FUCKING HOE, PUT HER FUCKING FACE ON THE FLOOR!!

bitches aint smokin free with the mafia undertakers.

we cool as refridgerators when breathin the kronik vapors.

aint trustin no hoe a dick suckin hoe is an infiltraiter.

Three Six Mafia - Smokin On Da Dro

Archived