Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
l0rdka0s

man am i stupid: part two of the "am i payer" thread

man am i fucking stupid. I musta been high when i made that thread, anyhow that bitch punked me hardcore. I got her number and i didnt even want hers, i wanted her freinds who also worked there and i kew she wanted me cause myself and my sister caught her peepin me numerous times and even makin excuses to come by our table. Anyhow, i called that number to see if they wanted to drink some beers cause i knew they was some dumbfucking 17 yearolds but hella fucking fine, i mean like the chick i got the number from, you could see through her dress and i saw her little virgin camel toe when the sun show through, yes i whacked it to that numerous times in the past few days but i got laid tis morning before work so i discarded that image. Anyway, i called and i think she hung the phone up on me so i called back and when i called back some tool answers the phone talking mad fucking shit. So i gotta go step outside the bar with my hieney in hand and talk some shit back. I told this fool what was up and said lets meet but i guess that turd got scared cause i told him where i was and to roll through and me and my crew(we were at a bar doing a show that night so i had hella peeps) would fuck him up. He hung the pphone up and i aint called that number since. O h well, i should go back and get that other girls number and then find a way to beat the fuck outta that rich little turd. im not too worried bout it but i know retribution wuill come one day. kids these days really are fucking dumb.

ok you know what. i fucking read it right after i posted that, and i just wanted to let you know you should die.

im in such a fucking bad mood and you are a fucking idiot. gjosidgjoasdgniugnqaeigvunqeviuwsebnvpwseivbnweriubvhnerpibunreboibj4390gjwrohnjwe4[0gwe0

yours, iloveboxcars.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

ok you know what. i fucking read it right after i posted that, and i just wanted to let you know you should die.

im in such a fucking bad mood and you are a fucking idiot. gjosidgjoasdgniugnqaeigvunqeviuwsebnvpwseivbnweriubvhnerpibunreboibj4390gjwrohnjwe4[0gwe0

yours, iloveboxcars.

well arent you just the cutest little angry graff head i have ever met. :rolleyes:

just remember who your takin it out on...:king:

Originally posted by mr_president

catch aids and die you stupid cunt...

fuck off teaser, my girl bought me shoes hahahahahahah

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this