Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PMER FUEL THE JUICE IS LOOSE MIDDLETOWN 1995

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Once-a-15M-dream-project-now-a-250K-demolition-10914880.php   not that anybody will ever see this or post here again

Posted Images

If i were colts, id be worried about a few things.. Like, "who is my girl sending slutty pics to this week?" , "why have I never handled any beef I have ever had". "how come the only niggaz that fuck with me are *never was* niggaz". "why dont any of my friends have any respect for me, or hold me down?" AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY..... "HOW CAN I GET EGORE HIS BREAD BEFOR EVAK TAKES MY FUCKIN HEAD OFF" I'm not playin with you.. when I run into you. you better have a a knot for me! dont let this get to the point where i have to show up at your crib..wipp your ass, do throwups on your shitbox car, shoot your ugly girlfriend in the face with a fire extinguisher full of week old piss. dont message me. i aint tryin to hear any of that bullshit. Me and cent introduced you and vouched for you. and you make us look like dickheads because your a lightweight bum that cant pull his weight...Im warning you little nigga..you better have some shit in your pockets when i see you...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
If i were colts, id be worried about a few things.. Like, "who is my girl sending slutty pics to this week?" , "why have I never handled any beef I have ever had". "how come the only niggaz that fuck with me are *never was* niggaz". "why dont any of my friends have any respect for me, or hold me down?" AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY..... "HOW CAN I GET EGORE HIS BREAD BEFOR EVAK TAKES MY FUCKIN HEAD OFF" I'm not playin with you.. when I run into you. you better have a a knot for me! dont let this get to the point where i have to show up at your crib..wipp your ass, do throwups on your shitbox car, shoot your ugly girlfriend in the face with a fire extinguisher full of week old piss. dont message me. i aint tryin to hear any of that bullshit. Me and cent introduced you and vouched for you. and you make us look like dickheads because your a lightweight bum that cant pull his weight...Im warning you little nigga..you better have some shit in your pockets when i see you...

bump

colts if you have something to say, go say it in person. you say you're not a snitch.. cool. anybody can say anything over the internet. im not gonna type everything we both know to have happened out on here cuz i aint no snitch and feel as if a fucking message board is not the place to be defending your name. if you hate these cats so much then why you care what they say? if they're as shitty as you claim their word shouldnt concern you... that is unless its true.

^^^^ How the internet ruined graffiti. Why dont y'all shut the fuck up & go out there & get it. Its supposed to be writers vs the system not writers vs writers. Bunch of bitchmade sissies cant compete on the streets gotta go on the internet spew a bunch of bullshit they know nothing about. Its a SAD state of affairs.

• Like 1
^^^^ How the internet ruined graffiti. Why dont y'all shut the fuck up & go out there & get it. Its supposed to be writers vs the system not writers vs writers. Bunch of bitchmade sissies cant compete on the streets gotta go on the internet spew a bunch of bullshit they know nothing about. Its a SAD state of affairs.

you make a valid point but at the end of the day colts did what he did and so did ladyand this aint the first instance of them slippin, so as far as im concerned its writers versus two bitch made snitch ass pussies who would be grimey dirtbag failures with or without graffiti....and not to talk shit but if you wanna defend the actions of two selfish pussies then how does that reflect on you?

fuck the police, fuck the petty drama, fuck beef, fuck fake writers

props to everyone whose actually doin shit right (you know who you are)