SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

colts if you have something to say, go say it in person. you say you're not a snitch.. cool. anybody can say anything over the internet. im not gonna type everything we both know to have happened out on here cuz i aint no snitch and feel as if a fucking message board is not the place to be defending your name. if you hate these cats so much then why you care what they say? if they're as shitty as you claim their word shouldnt concern you... that is unless its true.

^^^^ How the internet ruined graffiti. Why dont y'all shut the fuck up & go out there & get it. Its supposed to be writers vs the system not writers vs writers. Bunch of bitchmade sissies cant compete on the streets gotta go on the internet spew a bunch of bullshit they know nothing about. Its a SAD state of affairs.

• Like 1

^^^^ How the internet ruined graffiti. Why dont y'all shut the fuck up & go out there & get it. Its supposed to be writers vs the system not writers vs writers. Bunch of bitchmade sissies cant compete on the streets gotta go on the internet spew a bunch of bullshit they know nothing about. Its a SAD state of affairs.

you make a valid point but at the end of the day colts did what he did and so did ladyand this aint the first instance of them slippin, so as far as im concerned its writers versus two bitch made snitch ass pussies who would be grimey dirtbag failures with or without graffiti....and not to talk shit but if you wanna defend the actions of two selfish pussies then how does that reflect on you?

fuck the police, fuck the petty drama, fuck beef, fuck fake writers

props to everyone whose actually doin shit right (you know who you are)

"Everyone whos doin it right" aint on here trying to get famous. Get that paint ready little loved one cuz im comin for it.

hey the only point I was tryin to make is everyone who is concerned for their own well being should prolly avoid colts...I don't wanna turn this into a pissing match, I mean like you said its writers vs the system not writers vs writers. just for the record I don't have problems with you or anyone and I don't want problems. I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way with my comment, no disrespect but I really don't think you know the situation id be happy to talk like mature adults via PM if you want

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

man this forum has gotten filled with a bunch of trash lately not representative of any of the good shit that actually has been painted in Albany props to 26sided cube for not posting garbage lets see if we cant post some flicks of actually graff and not a bunch of half assed walk handstyles from all of the has beens Albany has to offer

• Like 1