SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

i also kind of feel like the whole mentality of graffiti is to kind of do your own thing regardless of what others say you can and cant do i mean its vandalism with a purpose as far as providing an avenue for someone to leave their mark and validate their existence so to speak but given that mindset it seems kind of contradictory to accept someone saying oh you cant write this because this other person did it first i feel like if that ideal were followed it would hinder growth and advancement within the culture and its not like when someone chooses a name thats the same as another person it devalidates either one of them there should be an intrinsic value in the originality that each of them brings to the table and its interesting to see different peoples approaches to the same letter structures...but again i want to premptively say i dont mean this as an argument more over just to present the opinions ive developed on the subject and see where people agree or disagree.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't say anything about enz and as far as my "essays" note taken this isn't the place to attempt an intellectual conversation...but as far as other names how about colts and colt45 or the west coast evak NTL and evak HD not to mention that is a name that is used all over the world or cent HD and the European cent pretty much every writer in upstate ny has an un-original name...so what knowledge am I supposed to be doing?

You like to talk a lot on the internet and take passive aggressive little bitch stabs at people. Get your mind right. You clearly have some internal conflict with your name. So much so that you feel the need to bring other people into this. Keep them out of it. This is about a writer from NY putting up the same name as a NYC writer who has wild history behind his name. This is not about west coast cats writing the same shit as east coast dudes. You're the one playing yourself by continuing this convo. Dead it and deal with your little girl issues like a man. You got my point from the jump. This isnt college young gun, no need to try to flex your intellect. It does nothing to back up your weak ass argument.

i only have one question ive been under the impression that as long as you write a name with original style that's clearly different from whoever else writes it that's okay...theres like three dudes who write trike in this country all of them are good and have a unique style, so is it only the fact that geographically we are close?

oh and colts keep callin it self promo all you want the bottom line is I don't think anyone myself included would be complaining if you uploaded some more flicks you been doin work on them trains lately getting down wit disko and friends...I wouldn't mind seein that Charlie brown wholecar ish

Id second the charlie brown flick request.. and as far as this argument based on style over symbol or vice versa, you identify yourself by crew as well as word, and crews are what define and differentiate writers. You can call trike out, but the fact of the matter is he's up and his shits here to stay. As mentioned before, theres other writers in the area with similar or exact words matches, but ultimately its about your decision to go against the societal grain, and get out whatever you damn well please, and define your existence through "deviant acts". id say, quite humbly i must add, give the kid a break.. hes rocking daily and thats what counts over all else.

No, i wouldnt say Id be okay with it, but i dont think it matters if Im okay with it.. Im not cope2, nor do i have any affiliation with him. You're also using a somewhat extreme example to prove a point. All im saying is youre ragging Trikes for pushing the same letters as an older cat, but you seem to hold an uneven amount of hostility to him, when theres other writers in the area who have done and are doing the same. I dont see much resemblance in his style to Trike GND, other than the obvious knowledge of letter structure and interaction.. would you disagree with that? are you saying hes biting more than the word itself? Style?I understand you're argument, but i dont understand why youd single out one writer if theres more than one doing this. No disrespect, but unless you have a problem with him personally, i dont see how youre argument could be that sound

Sold the canvas before it was done and I had been drinking and didnt get a picture As far as the Charlie Brown whole car, it's out there somewhere, go bench it

didn't you post it on ig? that means you have the flick so instead of one of us hoping to bench it outta the 7547653489158769341856 hoppers out there you could do the little bit of leg work and post yourself