Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
graffincDOTc

SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bombin is wat I do.. so come correct or ill rag ya shit.. ya hurd..

Dee bee is donone

D.b. it's all the same garbage. This useless shit fuck ruins everything.

So here I am coming correct Donald

Your shit is over.

Try me boy.

Hey hey now no name callin children, but if you want it with the dude I home you know who you fuckin with, I'm just lookin out for you fictional characters , that said bump Rez boogie and the old rsk Dutchess county fam

Donone357. Worst person to ever come across a can of paint.

He's a goof from the neck

THE ONLINE DRAMA NEVER CEASES DOES IT ..... WELL KEEP ME OUT THE BULLSHIT !! LOVE ME, HATE ME, I REALLY DONT CARE.. BUT YOU SEEM A BIT STRANGE BEING SO CONSUMED WITH ME.....AND FOR THE RECORD, DB IS A BRUTHA THAT CAN HOLD HIS OWN....GARBAGE OR NOT, HE KINGED SCHDY UNDER HIS BELT..I KNOW CAUSE I WAS BATTLING HIM MYSELF MR I KNOW IT ALL :scrambled: ..YOU JUST HATE ON THE BRUTHA AN KEEP RAGGING HIM OUT...IT IS WHAT IT IS....UPSTATE IS LAME , IF NIGGAS ARE HATING...WELLL THAT MEANS OTHER NIGGAS ARE DOING IT RIGHT...AND ASIDE OF THAT, I MIGHT HAVE SOME LAME SHIT OUT THERE,,,BUT LET ME GUESS ---YOUR PICASSO RIGHT!! WELL GOOD, IM NO ARTIST BRO, EITHER WAY IM GONNA WRITE,RAG,TAG,BAG,BOMB EVERY THING I CAN POSSIBLY GET UP ON....NO DIFFERENT FROM ANYONE ELSE...SO PLEASE, STEP UP AN P.M. ME. IF NOT,EAT SHIT!! DO YOU CAUSE IM GONNA DO ME BRO!! I STAND FOR PEACE----BUT ALWAYS READY FOR WAR!!! DB DO YA THING KID....KILLED IT OUT THERE!! DURP, TELL MOM TO BRING ONE OF THEM GUYS HOME AND ACT LIKE A DAD !! YOUR A LOST CAUSE KID...AND GAY! WTF!!:D

JUST WANNA HOLLA AT NSK-U5-ECT,ECT, AND ALL THE OTHER BRUTHAS GETTING THERE PAINT UP....THE WALLS DONT DISCRIMINATE....ONLY HATERS DO!! BE SAFE, HAVE FUN AN HAVE A HELLA CHRISTMAS TIME!! IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT MAN BRINGS!!! ONE LOVE U5..THE VIDEO IS OFF THE CHAIN...PT 2 ON THE WAY!! DUTCHIES FOR EVERYONE!!:lol:

AND ALL THE OTHER BRUTHAS GETTING THERE PAINT UP....THE WALLS DONT DISCRIMINATE....ONLY HATERS DO!! BE SAFE, HAVE FUN AN HAVE A HELLA CHRISTMAS TIME!!

thatsa what i'm sayin!

242.jpg

DEEBEE is DEEBEE.. don't hate.. I do me.. an ill rag everything.. get ya paint up not ya hate up. ya dig.. DON ONE respect.. I can dig it.. show love or get killed. that's the game.. all you other niggas get wit it..

Fuk upstatetourest.. fuckin lame.. get up on ya graff game if ya gunna pop shit.. you say you jus a spectator in the game? then fall back at let the niggas that are killin shit do them. an hop off the dick.. or come out of ya hole an do something.. stop talkin.. real talk..

DONONE357 KILL SHIT>> BEEF IS BEEF. but with beef comes a respect. if ya stay on ya game.. an you surly do.. .. I see you out there.. killin shhenectaberry. lmao.. fuk the hatters. do you. you see me. we killin..

FUNNY HOW THEY POPPIN OFF BUT SCARED TO COME OUT THERE HOLE....PROBLY ZEUS AGAIN,OR IS BOY SLURPIN DURP AN FAKE ASS SOE....MAYBE ASCK!! HMMMMM...ZEUS!!! HE SAYS I WRITE OVER EVERYBODY.....WHO DO I WRITE OVER THEN....ZEUS IS THE ONLY NIGGA IN SCHENEC PUTTIN UP ANYTHING REAL...BUT HE STARTED RAGGIN ME FIRST..DONT FORGET ABOUT EXIST...ASIDE ..NO ONE WRITES IN THIS TOWN....JUST KIDS TAGGIN AN RAGGIN...THEN FALL OFF NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN...I BEEN ROCKIN 4 YRS HERE....ROCK STEADY!!

aint that the truth... shout out to all the steady niggas getting it.. no pix yet on my shit. but for those who are upstate. I don't need to post pix for you to see my shit. my shit isn't the best but im up. an if ya wanna beef I bet my paint will last longer then yours.. haha.

BESIDES....IM NOT EXERTING ENERGY WORRYING ABOUT WRITING OVER OTHER PPL...UNLSS THEY OF COURSE MISS THERE SPOT AND HIT MINE...FEEL ME. OTHER THEN THAT, I KEEP THE SHOW ON THE ROAD. RESPECT TO THOSE OUT THERE PUTTING IN WORK...WHILE OTHER NIGGAS SLEEPIN, IM OUT CREEPIN!!!

YEA...I SEE YOUR SHIT EVERYWHERE...SEE ZEUS ON YOUR BALL BAG TO HUH!! THAT CAT JUST NEED SLOW IT DOWN...HE RAGS OVER YOURS AN MINE..THEN GOES AN PUTS UP HIS..WTF!!! LMAO...THATS FUCKING LAME. LIKE HIS WORK ISNT GONNA TAKE THE SLASHING...HE SHOULD JUST DO HIM AN LET OTHERS DO THEMSELVES....AND WHAT UP WITH THIS UGC...CANT FIND NO HISTORY ON THAT ...ONE MAN CRU!! THEN DURP WITH UGK...LOL.ANOTHER ONE MAN BAND!!