SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Albany is wack, heads got the game all misconstrude. The only place I see DTH is Troy...which is just a dope as getting up in Wyoming. Over you get your 5 mins of props for competing for your spots but cmon now OVER AOB nuff said... switch it up and stop tryna carbon copy. Rad gets credit for his style and putting in work but in the end yall are some hipsters with paint and markers and gonna fall off we really got connections to this graff shit, connects to old school heads and NYC heavyhitters no need to namedrop cause you know, who we fuck with NSK,HD,TIS,XD,O2D,IROK the list continues, the clique is deep fam.

I think whats misconstrude is your uneducated and biased opinion. youve been gone homie...you fell off...youre a has been. Alls youre doing is the highest form of cockriding to all these "heavy hitters". You think you won the game cuz you can say wussup to cope2 or some shit. You rep crews that started and established WITHOUT YOU and you just came along and hopped on the pony everyone can see that.... Graffiti in albany is garbage because theres no fucking room so everyones little ego steps in and thinks theyre fucking king, (until its time to fight then they gotta grab their $1 walmart knife to protect themselves). You guys spend a lot of energy painting and worrying about albany, but if you where really the big bad writers you claim to be and have all your NYC, Mass and CT spots locked i dont even see a reason why you gotta whine like youre doin, or hate on albany....if its so bad and youre so good THEN GET THE FUCK OUT

Whatever you gotta tell yourself little guy, keep riding those dicks. We all know youre too pussy to fight and you try have other dudes to do your dirty work. enjoy being erased out of albany or Albany Med ICU...whichever comes quicker...your day is comin boy. im done with this forum so replying to anything i have to say is a waste of your time, but go ahead and rot and waste away

Albany is wack, heads got the game all misconstrude. The only place I see DTH is Troy...which is just a dope as getting up in Wyoming. Over you get your 5 mins of props for competing for your spots but cmon now OVER AOB nuff said... switch it up and stop tryna carbon copy. Rad gets credit for his style and putting in work but in the end yall are some hipsters with paint and markers and gonna fall off we really got connections to this graff shit, connects to old school heads and NYC heavyhitters no need to namedrop cause you know, who we fuck with NSK,HD,TIS,XD,O2D,IROK the list continues, the clique is deep fam.

so, hypothetically, somebody could be the undisputed most talented writer with the most ups in the area but because they don't have "connections" all their work is void? something about that doesn't seem right. also to say DTH is gonna fall off is a tad presumptuous. i don't see any of those cats quitting anytime soon. can you predict the future? what else is in your crystal ball?

haha, "No need to name drop!" .... *name drops* Anyways, respect the product, not the process. if Kids are up, theyre up. if thats a problem for you, rock something better on top so they know the line of command. Props to all the writers going steady; old and new.. ya all know who you are