SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

an informal term describing an alleged type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in persons, usually men, of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives.

lmafo : radical look like fucking napoleon dynomite ..tikes switch that ugly ass syle up with ya dollar black fills. ..and mask pls dont get me started....all u niggas is pussy and really dont want beef on the real dth be the first niggas to snitch ..right ( mask ) set ya eye sight straight homie.. talking shit to colts ya cant even touch my boy style kidd.ya pussy as niggas dont leave albany..fuck we out here take the whole eastside by storm.. where ya at .its getting hot out we will runn into each others soon .and i dont talk straight popping off..on u lames .hop off my nigga colts nutts cant fuck with homie style. homie would runn circles around ya whole squad.dolo... bang bang !

..tikes switch that ugly ass syle up with ya dollar black fills. ..

Oh word well first off everyone in Albany could pick apart your weak ass style for days and secondly if the only ammunition you got to come at someone wit is the color or type of paint they use for a fill then you might wanna reconsider runnin your mouth cuz it makes it look an awful lot like cock riding just sayin oh and everyone in Albany and outside of Albany knows what it is dth runs shit without them there would be no such thing as an "Albany scene"