Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Harpo Marx

Skaters Unite!

The streets of SF...

Downtown manhattan, brooklyn banks before the fence, good cement parks, and a nice big driveway bump.

I brought my board to work today..I think a session is in order.

RIP PHIL SHAO, KIT ERICSON,TIM BRAUCH,CURTIS HSIANG, KEENAN MILTON,RUBEN.....SKATING THE CLOUDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i skated a sick pool last month. went there and bucketed that thing out, swept it and skated it. that was the first time i ever worked to skate a spot so i really appreciated it.

i skated years ago, quit, and just got sucked back in this summer. 180 variations till i puke.

Originally posted by Raels:

Skatepark of Tampa

no doubt, Brian has shit on lock... and I encourage anyone who thinks they have the shit to travel on down to Tampa, there's mad kids up in the cuts to put you down...

------------------

2 Can Sam

i started skating way back in 87 or 88.......my favorite will always be legdes and banks. curbs will do, but they get boring a little too quickly. manual pads.anything street. i was never really too into parks and shit....too many little kids, and the public parks usually blow (where i live anyways). street, street, street.........but i would like to work on my park skating a little more...make myself a more well-rounded skater.

STAIR LEDGES... there you go. a nice ledge over a five stair or one that slopes down with it. SOOOOO NICE. man, i love rails too even though i blow at them. and ledges are very nice. New Bedford.

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

frontside boardslides are fuckin great..

i love skating, and it really gets on my nerves that i know i suck compared to all the people that are out there, and then kids are telling me im good..

u must be good then, cuz i can do my fair share of tricks, i think i suck, and people tell me i suck..... so there.

Guest jus

i use to skate but i reasently returned i fuckin suck at park i stick to the street i like curbs an sets...

skateboarding is for tools yall. 99.9% of that shit is white kids wanting to be able to wear 22 dollar t-shirts from companies in california that couldnt give a fuck in the first place.

hellscouncil, i guess im just a 00.1% -er, eh? i hate wooden parks, mostly cuz i cant drop in, but cement ones are ok some times cuz there more street. i uaslly just go to the same old shit in downtown bellvue... my vote goes to street.. ledges are the shit

i dropped in the local skate spot a couple of days ago, and to my dismay, it was overcrowded by roxy-hoes, like you know, girls who sport the white and pink etnie's czars, a brightly coloured roxy, or sugar, or dawls baby-t, and their hair is in a high, tight pony tail with streaks in their hair. fucking boxed goods. they couldn't skate for their hot skater boyfriend's life. but thats ok, cuz they all give adequate head.

I'M BLEEDING! A LOT. This new metal park opened up yesterday and the angle iron bit 4" of skin off of my shin. I needed stitches but I am too poor and ghetto to have insurance. The ramps are fast and fun. There is this one super tight tranny that is about 4' high with a 2.5" tranny and I managed to pull off an alleyoop to fakie smith revert before lacerating my shin very badly.

Good God! 4 inches??? That's crazy. I like skating cement, but wood is better if it's layed out right. Some wood parks are big but horrbile because there is no way to get a decent line in because everything is so far from each each other that you're pushing all the time. I learned how to drop in on concrete earlier in the month. By was i proud http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> Major props to Seeking for being in it since 86.

I forgot to add that I'm scared to death of rails. I've fallen waaaaaaay too many times trying a boardslide, now I'm up to the point of being paranoid.

Guest JSUN
Originally posted by hellcouncil:

skateboarding is for tools yall. 99.9% of that shit is white kids wanting to be able to wear 22 dollar t-shirts from companies in california that couldnt give a fuck in the first place.

uhh yea...i guess graffiti is for tools. 99.9% of that shit is white kids wanting to be able to wear 22 dollar t-shirts from companies in california that couldn't give a fuck in the first place. [fuck that.. make that 29 dollar t-shirts by companies that couldn't give a fuck in the first place]

oh.. and now you're probably gonna say, "well, not all graff artists wear them shits, you fuckin asshole!". and i'll say, "well not all skateboarders ..... "

u get the picture.

if you're gonna diss skateboarding, u might as well say something more intelligent.

i like skating brick...clank clank clank i love those skate sounds

i've nose manualed, probably 4-5 car lengths

and regular manualed, probably the length of 3 full basketball courts