Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TuffKid

Sprite Remix

ahhh i was wondering the same thing!

i saw it at kmart the other day. i was wondering if it had caffine, i know regular sprite has no caffine. if it's caffine free ill try it!

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Man, that's so urban and cool .. I have to try it now!

Remix! Like the hip hop!

plus it has the word tropical added into it...so its like island hip hip funk. like rico suave...he's the hot shit.

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

that new mountaindew live wire is dopeness...:D

:krunk:

nonono. this is just orange slice with a different name, they're just tricking you into thinking its a new drink with a crazy american gladiators name like livewire.

word up yall that shit is bomb. yo i be drinkin them shits like its bacardi and like its my birthday yo. when you be bustin the illest rhymes and like taggin and shit you best be bustin ill bboy poses with them shits...

jesus christ how gullible do they think middle america has become...by the way it taste like liquid skittles, not bad i guess if your into that kinda stuff.

they put that sprite in the coke machines in my apt complex, i didnt like it at first but now im fucking hooked. and livewire is deff. dopeness, orange soda is the shit and so is caffeine:D

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

nonono. this is just orange slice with a different name, they're just tricking you into thinking its a new drink with a crazy american gladiators name like livewire.

:rolleyes: yes yes i know...but it tastes better then slice...in my opinion anyways....

:krunk:

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

...by the way it taste like liquid skittles, not bad i guess if your into that kinda stuff.

exactly.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

sprite remix tastes like liquid skittles. Worst drink ever. I bought it cuz they actually called a drink a remix I'll never waste my money on savy marketing again.

i think it's caffeine free too..but it's always good to check, because you wouldnt want your little baby breakdancing inside your belly from the crazy caffeine...

and sprite remix is supergood :smiles:

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i think it's caffeine free too..but it's always good to check, because you wouldnt want your little baby breakdancing inside your belly from the crazy caffeine...

and sprite remix is supergood :smiles:

it already does!

and i still go nuts over the lil face in your signature, hahahahaha!

Originally posted by mr_president

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was... :rolleyes:

:lol:

god your a fuckin idiot...i hope thats goes well for you

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this