ATTN: DENVER RESIDENTS

DITDxCULT

My work is sending me to Denver for a week and I need to know of some good places to eat (preferably vegetarian), some good coffee shops, record stores etc and so on.

I am going to be staying in the Hyatt Regency on 1750 Welton Street. Is there anything in walking distance from there? On the web site it says it is 1 block from 16th Street Pedestrian Mall and 11 blocks from Union Station. With my luck I'll be S.O.L.

Any help will be apreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

denver's not to big so you should have no problem walking from where you will be to most places. theres a good vegitarian spot at 206 13th st called watercourse, its close to you. some cool shops just east of that, a record store called wax trax is about 4 blks east (actually 3 stores), and a coffee shop about 3 blks east called called penn perk. twist and shout underground is a cool record shop on alameda. if you're into hip hop you can check out freshsites.com message board, there some veggies and crate diggers there that can help more i'm sure since its been a year since i moved from there.

i dono much about denver.. i'm a boulder kid, but definately check out the watercourse as mentioned. good stuff fo shiggity or something. wax trax and twist and shout are fucking sweet record shops. paris on the platte is an interesting place to hang out if you're into smoking cloves and being an individual. i think thats like 15th and platte.

PARTY TIME.

Paris on the Platte is definitely good times. They even have chai malts which are awesome. Wax Trax and Twist and Shout are some good record spots. You definitely should hop a bus from 16th st. mall terminal to BOULDER. Take The "B BOULDER LOCAL". I'd recomend going up to Boulder if you want vegetarian food and records. Boulder is way more hip to it than Denver. Although, if you need anymore information you can hit up some REAL Colorado Locals and we'll tell you whats poppin.

woohooforyoohoo@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

PARTYBOY

Hopefully some more people will see this and give me some info...

I am in Denver now. On my way to my hotel from the airport my cab driver had a blackbook sitting on the dash and was wearing a fishbone hat. He looked like one of those wierd, dirty, skinny metal kids. I was hoping to see some highway spots or something on the way and 2 things caught my eye....

If any Denver residents want to add some info to this page, please do..

be sure and check out Lodo's for all the fine honeys.... thats 18th and Market not too far from where your at... OR you can head down to "Rapid Fire Records" some sort of hip hop battle is taking place im sure the Sk heads will be there hit up Gue Tusk and all those guys..maybe ill see you there...and we'll burn one.Colfax and Pearl....or just check out www.freshsites.com they allways got stuff posted on events there.good luck bro. Surgeski

I ended up working real late last night, and since I am still on eastern time I was pretty tired. I've been walking around alot and finding alot of tags, and a ton of buff.

The past 2 mornings I have eaten breakfast at Einsteins on 16th,... one of the bakers had a big "88" tattooed on his neck.... Is there is big skinhead population here in Denver?

Listen to Propagandhi's "The Only Good Fascist is A Very Dead Fascist" ... they always seem to put a good amount of comedy in there political message to make there views go down easier... I love dem' Canadians.

Archived