new hotmail??? god dammit

boogie hands

aparently this just started today but hotmail has a new layout which in my opinion...completly fucking blows

i log in and instead of being take to my inbow i am now take to the "homepage" which offers a tab which i can click on to view my mail...real cool because usually before i check my mail i like to peruse a useless homepage.

now, instead of my old messages being at the top they are at the bottom and the un read mail has a huge msn, homo-esque envelope next to it...

when i closed out of hotmail guess what i got...a huge fucking pop up, yeah, you know i was wondering how microsoft made their money...i guess those pop ups are pretty profitable...

god dammit, i hate change sometimes

sorry for starting 3 shitty topics in the last 10 minutes....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cracked ass

No, thank YOU, I was about to start this topic myself...fuck MSN...the new layout is a piece of shit and takes six times longer to load. That's what Excite did, and it's why I stopped using their email, they made your inbox six pages deep so you had to look at six ads before you could check your mail. It's a bunch of shit. Fuck those bastards.

Guest beardo

i hate that new hotmail too, they switched over in the middle of me typing up an email which fucked with my head bigtime... was it like that when i started...? anyway, yeah i hate it. fuck that little halfway house of a homepage before i get to actually see my mail. communists!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

hey seeking, i was about to do that outlook thing w/ hotmail, but a co-worker told me it loads mad slow because of their servers, so this dude (and so do i) go straight to hotmail.. let me know. peace

Originally posted by ese:

? I've noticed the new design but my new messages are right up top, and I dont get any bullshit homepage...just my inbox when I log in...

My shit is the same way. It's better than before.

ESH@

mine works fine. im on dsl, so my shit is on all day. i have it set so every two minutes it go's out to hotmail looking for new mail. if it finds it, it downloads it. if you were on dial up, or just connected sometimes, youd just open up OE, click 'synchronize' then wait about 30 seconds or so. it might take slightly longer, but you can then do all your mail offline, it saves a copy of everything you send and i find it hellof more conveient...

maybe thats just me though.

id say try it, if you dont like it, erase it. no big deal...

try out lycos. thats what i use loads fast and i havent had any problems with it since i signed up on it with was liek a year ago. and yes i gotta agree with cracked fuckin excite blew i had to change from there too cause of there shitty "nice" layout that tey thought was sooo great. or if ur into to punk, punkmail.com is good to. and oh yea by the way i've never had any spam or anything liek that through lycos just emails that have consistancy not how i can get out of debt fast. and oh yes the great block sender. always a great thing for those pesky internet pyscho's http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

JINKS

Fuck yeah the layout is shit.

Why they always gotta try to improve it?

Hotmail used to be nice, now its turned into another way for Micro$oft to advertise MSN. If MSN were any good people would subscribe.

Im getting a fucking Mac.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by mapo wc:

Im getting a fucking Mac.

dont worry...

Microsoft want to fuck up you mac too.

I just dont understand people who install

Explorer on their Macs.

why not just install virtual PC and give your

system 1k of memory. Same shit!!

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

here i am closing it every time before it loads because instead of the inbox loading the home does... i prolly would have done this for weeks had i not seen this thread.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

mine works fine. im on dsl, so my shit is on all day. i have it set so every two minutes it go's out to hotmail looking for new mail. if it finds it, it downloads it. if you were on dial up, or just connected sometimes, youd just open up OE, click 'synchronize' then wait about 30 seconds or so. it might take slightly longer, but you can then do all your mail offline, it saves a copy of everything you send and i find it hellof more conveient...

maybe thats just me though.

id say try it, if you dont like it, erase it. no big deal...

Hey SEEKING...Hey fucker,,, Just kidding, anyways i also use the outlook thing and the thing that pisses me off is that i have my hotmail account on it and most people like sending me flicks to that shit and i clicked the syncronizing thing OFF but when ever hotmail gives me a notice that my account is too big it deletes shit on outlook is there a way to prevent this shit??

just create a new folder and then put the old emails into that folder (instead of letting them sit in the inbox.) you can probably set an automated thing so once you open it, it automaticaly transfers, but its sure not hard to select a chunk of emails, then drag em over...

Guest imported_Europe

Do y'all really think its that bad? I know it 1 one click to the inbox, but hey, I'll survive... I might even start to use some of the other shit in hotmail instead of just replying, composing and deleting...

And yeah, like somebody said, just hook it up to Outlook Express and then it just drops in your mailbox.

Archived