my death is near

BUCK FUSH

so here why my death is approaching....so a condom breaks and we are forced to use the day after pill. it worked and i felt like shit for having to use it but ill deal with my conscience later. anyway my girlfriend left the little package that the pill comes in on her bed for some reason. Who you might ask found this incredibly incriminating evidance?? her mother of course......obut thats not all her little siter found, printed, and handed an email to her father that contained incriminating evidance of a different nature...goodbye life...we had a good run for a while there...meh..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What possible conscience problem could you have about the morning after pill? Unless your girl feels sick after taking it or something....never had the chance to use it in my only experience with that kinda shit. Too bad they don't make a month-or-so after pill.

Sucks about the other shit though. Getting caught on that shit is most definitely not cool. Any pets that little sister has should have their heads mysteriously fall off.

damn that sucks.

when i was in the army i wrote my friend some letters which went something like

'i cant wait to get back home and do a bunch of drugs with you, we're gonna get all fucked up, cant wait'

or something like that. well for some reason he saved it and his mother found it. to this day i refuse to see her.

what type of evidence did your girls sis find?

wait till you need to sell clothes to pay rent, or when you find out the guy you boxed in the bar is the mayor's son... oh gee, mommy found out her little girl's not a virgin any more... relax...

*edit for amusing anecdote*

my last real girlfriend, the girl i was engaged to, when i met her parents for the first time, i'd been sitting and talking to them for about 45 minutes before i realized i was wearing my shirt that said: "i'm sleeping with your daughter"...

tyler durden. first off let me say that its cool how you've completely copped your entire sarcastic badass attitude from palahniuk and thats cool and all if you think your a badass...but your not. by the way THE SURVIVOR sucked ass so dont throw in a shitty quote from it.

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

tyler durden. first off let me say that its cool how you've completely copped your entire sarcastic badass attitude from palahniuk and thats cool and all if you think your a badass...but your not. by the way THE SURVIVOR sucked ass so dont throw in a shitty quote from it.

I liked that book.

Anyway. What did the email say, bro?

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

there is no book called "the survivor". it was "survivor". and it rocked hard.

whatd you cop your whole whiny little pussy attitude from? ooooh poor baby broke the condom and girly whirly had to take the pill. boo hoo. hahahaha. maybe instead of getting mad at me for pointing out what a little sissy you are, you should be beating some sense into your girlfriend for leaving the stupid wrapper where it could be found. what kind of a fuckwad does that anyway. good to know you picked a winner there chief.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you should be beating some sense into your girlfriend for leaving the stupid wrapper where it could be found. good to know you picked a winner there chief.

hes got u there man..

whatd you cop your whole whiny little pussy attitude from? ooooh poor baby broke the condom and girly whirly had to take the pill. boo hoo. hahahaha. maybe instead of getting mad at me for pointing out what a little sissy you are, you should be beating some sense into your girlfriend for leaving the stupid wrapper where it could be found. what kind of a fuckwad does that anyway. good to know you picked a winner there chief.

Case closed.

listen cunt

A) she had just taken the pill when her mom came in and found it.

B) its really easy to call people pussies over the internet when its not you so go fuck yourself. youd be just like i am now if it happened to you.

C) EAT A DICK

Yeah, well, it has happenend to me before...

My girl had to take the morning after pill, and threw the wrapper in the trashcan in her room. Her mum saw her it when she was cleaning or something. She didn't get mad or anything... she was happy with me, for "showing the maturity and common sense" of trying to recitify the situation.

Guest sneak

perhaps, the email should be posted...so we can get a bigger picture of whats happenbeing!

ahh well, good luck with it all bro. worse shit will happen.

Archived