looking at freights

Guest porksandwich

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mike bibby

quit you're pussy crying, you aint doing shit, and i heard you fools are snitches..

Bitch you don't even know me. Please quit making new names on here to give you and your crew Internet fame. Plus your little Internet fantasy about how you're so big and threatening and a bad ass is really getting old. You're a useless piece of shit. You can lie all you want on the net but you know the truth.

Karma is a bitch... Bitch.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by UCtoSF

Bitch you don't even know me. Please quit making new names on here to give you and your crew Internet fame. Plus your little Internet fantasy about how you're so big and threatening and a bad ass is really getting old. You're a useless piece of shit. You can lie all you want on the net but you know the truth.

Karma is a bitch... Bitch.

new names? i am not biter player.

MIKE BIBBY:youre a fucking faggot! shut the fuck up! you say that everyone is a snitch...YOU are a little liying sack of shit! YOU ARE A SNITCH, if you are who i think you are! and you and your homies ran out a back door the time i was supposed to fight you 2 on 3...youre a coward! stop talking on the internet! and tell all your homies and alias's to stop posting your own shit! tbk is fake! BITCH! you guys punk out of battles all the time...im sick of you! its on now!! be real! battle me! any of you! your whole crew got burned in a battle for ups in downtown and now you wont battle me at pieces!?! faggots:lol:

Originally posted by Emo Andy

MIKE BIBBY:youre a fucking faggot! shut the fuck up! you say that everyone is a snitch...YOU are a little liying sack of shit! YOU ARE A SNITCH, if you are who i think you are! and you and your homies ran out a back door the time i was supposed to fight you 2 on 3...youre a coward! stop talking on the internet! and tell all your homies and alias's to stop posting your own shit! tbk is fake! BITCH! you guys punk out of battles all the time...im sick of you! its on now!! be real! battle me! any of you! your whole crew got burned in a battle for ups in downtown and now you wont battle me at pieces!?! faggots:lol:

I don't think you know who Mike Bibby is; I can't really picture the guy running from a fight. And why do you tell people to stop talking on the internet, when you seem to talk your fair amount of shit? :rolleyes:

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by Emo Andy

YOU ARE A SNITCH

WRONG ANSWER, YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS A FATHER THAT IS A SACRAMENTO POLICE OFFICER! YOU DID A FEW MONTHS IN COUNTY WHEN YOU WHERE SUPPOSE TO DO A YEAR!!

Archived