looking at freights

Guest porksandwich

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah Biter was straight foul... And came off like a little bitch. I even spoke with a few of his so-called homies who was at the wall that day and they agreed it was bitch made. Them kids aint shit and no doubt will get served in due time for pullin bitch-moves like they do.

You aren't always going to have pepper-spray and your friends to back you up. There will be times when you're all by yourself with nothing but your fists to defend you, and that's when skinny lenky white boys like Biter get what's coming.

If anyone is down I found out where he lives, if you got beef we can meet up and take care of that fool.

Guest Mike bibby
Originally posted by UCtoSF

Yeah Biter was straight foul... And came off like a little bitch. I even spoke with a few of his so-called homies who was at the wall that day and they agreed it was bitch made. Them kids aint shit and no doubt will get served in due time for pullin bitch-moves like they do.

You aren't always going to have pepper-spray and your friends to back you up. There will be times when you're all by yourself with nothing but your fists to defend you, and that's when skinny lenky white boys like Biter get what's coming.

If anyone is down I found out where he lives, if you got beef we can meet up and take care of that fool.

quit you're pussy crying, you aint doing shit, and i heard you fools are snitches..

Archived