how many threats i made.....how many lives i took on monday?

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHAT PART OF A BLADE SLICING YOUR NECK AND SHATTERING GRANITE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND?

OH I UNDERSTANT...

I NEEEDA KILL YOU.........UNLESS YOU GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

YOU WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM........OR YOU WILL DIE AND NEVER LIVE AGAIN WITHA TRAPPED SOUL.

LEAVE YOU FUCKIN RETARD.

DONT EVEN START.......JUST LEAVE....CHANGE YOUR NAME AN COME BACK.

Hey old english. Come to australia. Come kill me. I'll be waiting at the airport and i will unleash a fury on you the likes of which has never been witnessed. I will break open the gates of hell and feed you slowly to the great demon. Come find me. I will feed you your own heart. i will slaughter you and the people will thank me. Come find me. You think you know the Lord? I'll show you the power of the Lord, for He will grant me divine strength to rid this place of your cancerous soul.

By the way, jesus called me. He said he doesn't think he can be your homie anymore. Something about you making a pass at him.

BLOCK 131 IN DEVILS VALLEY.

SHOULD FEEL LUCKY I AINT SPILLED BLOOD YET.

I LIKE AUSTRALIA. I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THERE.

NO BLOOD ON THIS HAND UNLESS YOU PROVOKE.

I HIT THE BUTTON THOUGH. YEAH THAT WAS ME.

WHERE IS MR. NAZARETH ANYWAY?

Guest sneak

look, old english....it seems that people are getting fucking annoyed with you. remeber why you got banned in the 1st place?

Originally posted by oldenglish

allways in a good mood........never afflicted with deppression.

that's bullshit the only reason why u are doing this is because ur depressed go get a life dickhead.

1. get a job (bling)

2. go get a girlfriend (pussy & tits:crazy: )

3. no tv and no beer make homer go something something

in other words he missed the crazy part and so do u ur just putting on an act ull never kill anyone because u will either fear what will happen to after (what goes around comes around) or u might just be a little bitch and be too scared too in the first place.

Unless u wana end up in hell getting fucked up the ass i highly recomend u stop, and u will reap the rewards throughout life and in heaven ie. drinking beers fucking women etc etc.

u best take this advice BITCH