Racism in Frisco

Esai

Originally posted by ese

lets keep this on the board:

Bottom line is esai got the shaft cause of his skin color. Maybe it was partly a character judgement by the bouncer, but you can count on race playing a big part in how he viewed esai's "character". A lippy brown guy gets a more hostile assesment than a lippy white guy, who would probably just get written off mentally by the boucer as a loudmouth.

thats a good point, there is really no way to tell if it was a racial thing unless you get in the mind of the doorman, but point well taken :idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^

Man, thats the thing, I wasnt even talking to homeboy. I was all stoned which makes me quiet and nonconfrontational. The only time I spoke was when I told him how I had to walk to my car to get my shoes, and even then I was polite, cuz I wanted to drink already. I only got pissed after the 2nd time he gave me shit, and even then I was pretty chill cuz I was high as a kite. It didnt hit me until a while after when I saw all these dudes in sneakers. But whatever, mapo killed the argument so It bores me. Racism aint right, and if you cant recognize it still exists youre one blind bitch. Its funny how all these cats who aint down with this are usually white or of privelege though. At least the incident got me layed, and the girl who made us go there kicked me down nice.

Guest WREK
Originally posted by Daze One Million

funny, i was directing it back

first, we [us as a nation] are not responsible for stealing the natives land, that was our forfathers, not us, with time we realized it was wrong and thats why the nativs dont have to pay taxes ect

im sure native american feel much better that they dont have to pay taxes, after their people were wiped out...

the prodominily white man has more money than he can spend because they earned it,

if by Earning you mean enslaving and exploiting a whole race. ok.

Originally posted by WREK

im sure native american feel much better that they dont have to pay taxes, after their people were wiped out...

i never said that them not paying taxes levels the whole ordeal out, i just said that its not our fault

if by Earning you mean enslaving and exploiting a whole race. ok.

no i mean working hard and not giving up

:idea:

yall need to chill bluh. overanalyzing a situation. the bouncer is prolly some prick whos mad at the world cause hes stuck at a low payin job, has trouble meeting women, and has to watch people get drunk and have fun. woopeedydoodahday i figured it out!:D

Goddamn.

You talk about racism like its one-sided. Try being a white kid growing up on the westside of albuquerque, nm. All throughout high school it was a fight everyday, go into a resturant, expect not to get your food until every latino and native american is served first, even if they came in 10 minutes after you. Try siting at the bus stop and having the bus driver drive by you cause youre white. Or worse yet just try to walk down the street for 10 minutes without getting fucked with. Theres racists everywhere and of every race and when i read about someone who directs racism strictly to white people its fucking pathetic. Growing up most of my friends were mexican and latino and quite a few of them had bigger homes than i did. Race has nothing to do with wealth, it has to do with what you do with your own life. If you sit around complaining nothing is gunna happen. Im a hack (a cabbie)and yesterday i picked up a black couple from their multi million dollar home to take them to the airport, hey and to my suprise the neighbors across the street from them were black too. Imagine that, im sure those people didnt hang out on the internet all day complaining how fucked up the white man was and they couldnt get ahead in life. They took it into their own hands and now look at where they are. Ahead of me, ahead of the white plumber driving down the street, ahead of the white 40 yr old guy working at subway ahead of the white guy making car windows in a factory for 8 bucks an hour.

Esai , you need to stop whining.

While back when i went with my friends (all latino) and my girl to the HA HA CAFE in Studio City while walking in, the door man said to my friend "So why did you bring these white people" like my boy would laugh and agree with whatever bullshit he had to say.Because since it was "latino night" with latino comedians i guess the door man figured white people wont get the jokes?I guess i should of came on 12ozprophet and whined about how much racism sucks right? Considering there was more racism durring the night from the latino comics than ive heard in a long time.

White kids in kangols that know the lyrics to the chronic? Would it be different if it was mexicans or latinos that had on the kangols and were reciting the lyrics? Goddamn i have no more to say about this garbage.

the same kind of things have happend to me aswell as many other people of color. it's not at all fair, but that's just the way society is, and has been in varied degrees for 400 years. i think to be able to understand this you have to be able to understand the colored mans role in society, according to the white man, which has changed overtime but stays the same in motive at the same time. i don't know...i'm having a hard time articulating my thoughts right now...it's really late....but right now i'm rereading eldridge cleaver's soul on ice, and he deals with a lot of these ideas...he makes it all make sense to me.

besides, fuck north beach man, that place is for drunk tourists. i never kick it there, except maybe for easy comeups on the weekends. ya feel me?

Guest SPLINTER

alright. I agree that people get oney cuz they work for it.

but if you knew hos the system really worked, you'd realize that the mexican and black gangs in L.A. at least are provided with their guns and drugs, by WHITE people or RICH people. Its no a coinsidance that the poor commit crimes. If you're born poor you are placed into a world in which crime rules the community. The fact that you say white people commit less crimes is bullshit. sure, most of white people's crimes arent all that violent. But when was the last time you heard of mexican gang leaders owning a bank, providing terrorist groups with money, and thus allowing those terrorist groups to crash airplanes into skyscrapers. Big money=big crime. and i bet those Enron fucks wont be in San Quintin anytime soon.

white people have fucking orginazations that commit fraud around the world, and are usually never caught. Why? i dont know and dont give a shit. i know that plenty of white people commit crimes, they just dont get caught.

When was the last time a non-white minority tried to assassinate a president?

i've never made a big deal out of racism. but it does fucking exist. and there is a reason why white criminals get caught less often. i'm just gonna ride this life out man. if i dont make money its cuz im lazy but i'll never pretend that racism doesnt exist.

Originally posted by ********

i was directing that at you.

explain to me how a system of dissproportianate(sp) wealth on stolen land is just. the native people were massacared and their land taken while the predominitly white man has more money than he can spend and spends even more locking people up for making a buck to live.

peep game daze. the white man is the best criminal around and acts like a fucking hater.

i bet you dont even know the so-called 'native americans' were immigrants too.

dude.....its people like you that are worthy of the bottle upside the dome when your ramndomly thinking your safe.

whatever irrelevant point your trying to prove....i could give a fuck.

My family is personally descended for original Mayflower travelers.

Let me say, I am an old motherfucking american. More rights than most to this land. And I am outraged at the legacy of deception abuse and genocide inflicted on the People that saved the original white folks that showed up?

Ok? You underfuckingtand. Man........its people like you that prevent me from owning guns....cause it pop one at you and laugh.

Originally posted by ********

really mapo. im so astounded at your stupidity.

go stick your head back in colin powells rectum.

I second that ya punk ass oreo bitch.

Motherfuckers was in the service too, what a sheep.

Archived