Racism in Frisco

Esai

Man, I'm so fucken annoyed by this puto ass doorman. Me and my girl go this club called the velvet lounge in north beach in san francisco cuz her roomate graduated college and they had some VIP shit there. So we get there and this doorman, whose whiter than my toilet, gives me shit because of my shoes, they were dark blue skating shoes. Anyways, My girls' friend gets her boyfriend to take off his shoes and sit at the bar while I wear them to get past this dresscode business. I put them on and go up to the door and this dick sizes me up again and starts giving me shit. I gave him some shit about how i walked back to my car to get these fucken shoes. He still acts like I cant go in and i end up taking my ID out of his hand(after he says it's fake) and straight walked in. He kept a shit face like I had fucken dynamite strapped to my chest, and Im all pissed off in this fucken club. That was annoying enough until I realize this club is full of white kids wearing kangols trying to recite lyrics from the chronic. Me and my girl got faded and clowned everyone to chill me out. Then I notice all these fucken guys in there wearing pumas, adidas, nikes and other skater shoes, and they all are frat boy looking types. I even saw some guy with shoes that looked exactly like mine. Man racism is a motherfucker, but it's especially annoying when the clown is a little too obvious with his shit. The last straw was that one of the guys we came with, whi came in right before me, had a pair of shoes like mine, but he was white. On the serious tip, the worst part of experiencing racism isnt the blood red rage, which has had 23 years of experience to build, but that lingering feeling of inferiority I get, no matter how much I fight it, even if for a second before I shake it off. If anyone here is from the yay area and is of color or conscience, STAY AWAY FROM THE VELVET LOUNG in north beach. I even called to complainand the manager was acting all smug to me. Motherfuckers. If any, Im sure the responses Ill get will annoy me more but fuck it, I needed to vent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like the racist is yourself...yeah..the doorman might be racist..giving you a hard time..whatever...but then you get in there and notice its a bunch of "white kids" trying to recite lyrics from the chronic?please..you're just as ignorant as that guy...you should probably both be terminated.

Originally posted by Esai

Man, I'm so fucken annoyed by this puto ass doorman. Me and my girl go this club called the velvet lounge in north beach in san francisco cuz her roomate graduated college and they had some VIP shit there. So we get there and this doorman, whose whiter than my toilet, gives me shit because of my shoes, they were dark blue skating shoes. Anyways, My girls' friend gets her boyfriend to take off his shoes and sit at the bar while I wear them to get past this dresscode business. I put them on and go up to the door and this dick sizes me up again and starts giving me shit. I gave him some shit about how i walked back to my car to get these fucken shoes. He still acts like I cant go in and i end up taking my ID out of his hand(after he says it's fake) and straight walked in. He kept a shit face like I had fucken dynamite strapped to my chest, and Im all pissed off in this fucken club. That was annoying enough until I realize this club is full of white kids wearing kangols trying to recite lyrics from the chronic. Me and my girl got faded and clowned everyone to chill me out. Then I notice all these fucken guys in there wearing pumas, adidas, nikes and other skater shoes, and they all are frat boy looking types. I even saw some guy with shoes that looked exactly like mine. Man racism is a motherfucker, but it's especially annoying when the clown is a little too obvious with his shit. The last straw was that one of the guys we came with, whi came in right before me, had a pair of shoes like mine, but he was white. On the serious tip, the worst part of experiencing racism isnt the blood red rage, which has had 23 years of experience to build, but that lingering feeling of inferiority I get, no matter how much I fight it, even if for a second before I shake it off. If anyone here is from the yay area and is of color or conscience, STAY AWAY FROM THE VELVET LOUNG in north beach. I even called to complainand the manager was acting all smug to me. Motherfuckers. If any, Im sure the responses Ill get will annoy me more but fuck it, I needed to vent.

maybe the bouncer just didnt like the look of you

i kind of had the same situation happen to me.....but i got through the doorman....it was the security staff giving me shit...they said i needed my shirt tucked in .....if i didn't tuck it in.. they were going to kick me out .....they hassled me all night....i managed to ignore them...while keeping my shirt out........

man.......Esai....i got bounced out left and right when i was in frisco city.....

motherfucking frisco city devils think they better...

kick the shelf real hard and watch your city fall if you fuck with me that again.

its on you Esai.

Love Respect and Blessings to your family.

ill bet your ass was just rude. your shoes were probably all beat up or dirty. and you seem to be the first to notice everyones race. you say this guy was whiter than your toilet. what if someone said about you, oh that guy, he was browner than the shit in my toilet. he would come off as a racist, just like you. and go ahead and resort to to all the bullshit about how i support bush, when it isnt even true, etc. but i think if you really want to make a change in the world ya gotta start with yourself.

I bet that Id get a bunch of excuses from you young republicans. Well check it out, fuck you, I am racist. Ive explained this before, I HATE WHITE CULTURE, seriously. Now so no one starts crying Ill elaborate, I have nothing against any person, no matter their culture, on a personal level. You can be white as snow , but if youre cool and dont annoy me, its all good. But I have no tolerance for anglo america or any morons who contribute to it, including nonwhites. If you dont get it, then dont ask. I find it interesting how most of you guys who defend america ,or this doorman I mentioned, are the same fools who whine about rverse racism or black people fuckin with you. And another big point most of you dont comprehend, This country(and soon world) is run by whites, or those who acculterate into white thinking. Because of this the playing field is not equal ie: minorities are disproportionately poor, incarcerated more frequently and much longer, are payed less, and i can go on. These are all remnants of outright institutional racism that our country needed to justify slavery, land theft, and other exploitative endevours the US has, and still does, get in to. But all of you are white, or at least you come from privelege so you cant relate to this. So you get offended and take my statements as a personal attack, denying historical and contemporary facts to not feel guilty(this doesnt apply to everyone, its a generalization). Well check it out, I dont want you to feel guilty, its not productive. Just recognize the inequality, and try not to prolificate it. In many ways discrimination has moved into the realm of economic discrimination, but this bias still holds on to racism because economic marginalization was originally a product of racism in the US. I know plenty of caucasians who are from poorer backgrounds than me. my wife is part white, and her family from missouri is dirt poor(like ozarks poor). I grew up poor, but I obviously am not on the bottom of the economic wrung. I can afford a computer, can go out and eat at restaraunts a few times a week with my wife and son, make enough money to be able to work partime and watch my son all week, and occasionally take a trip out of LA and buy a sack here and there.My mexicano neighbor may be the same as me racially and somewhat culturally, but economically he's is more akin to my poor vietnamese neighbors, or our token white neighbors who are as poor as sin(daddy's in prison, mommys on welfare). I recognize this, and if my brown or white neighbor's baby needs clothes, me and my wife will scrounge up the outfits my boy grows out of to give them. If my white neighbor is pissed off cuz he feels he is discriminated against cuz of his wealth, I offer him a beer and an open ear, I dont try to defend the wealthy out of my own guilt for not being as dirt poor as him. So my point was, you dont need to feel guilty for being white, no matter how much Jamar or Jose disses you for looking like eminem, just do me a favor and dont worsen the situation through contribution(if you dont get me, ask a sociologist to steer you towards books on ethnocentrism and cognitive disonance in america). I recognize that I aint on the bottom out here, so I use my meager resources to make the bottom a little more pleasant. If you aint down then ask your daddy to buy you a ticket to LA so I can light you up and steal your atm card bitch.

I bet that Id get a bunch of excuses from you young republicans. Well check it out, fuck you, I am racist. Ive explained this before, I HATE WHITE CULTURE, seriously. Now so no one starts crying Ill elaborate, I have nothing against any person, no matter their culture, on a personal level. You can be white as snow , but if youre cool and dont annoy me, its all good. But I have no tolerance for anglo america or any morons who contribute to it, including nonwhites. If you dont get it, then dont ask. I find it interesting how most of you guys who defend america ,or this doorman I mentioned, are the same fools who whine about rverse racism or black people fuckin with you. And another big point most of you dont comprehend, This country(and soon world) is run by whites, or those who acculterate into white thinking. Because of this the playing field is not equal ie: minorities are disproportionately poor, incarcerated more frequently and much longer, are payed less, and i can go on. These are all remnants of outright institutional racism that our country needed to justify slavery, land theft, and other exploitative endevours the US has, and still does, get in to. But all of you are white, or at least you come from privelege so you cant relate to this. So you get offended and take my statements as a personal attack, denying historical and contemporary facts to not feel guilty(this doesnt apply to everyone, its a generalization). Well check it out, I dont want you to feel guilty, its not productive. Just recognize the inequality, and try not to prolificate it. In many ways discrimination has moved into the realm of economic discrimination, but this bias still holds on to racism because economic marginalization was originally a product of racism in the US. I know plenty of caucasians who are from poorer backgrounds than me. my wife is part white, and her family from missouri is dirt poor(like ozarks poor). I grew up poor, but I obviously am not on the bottom of the economic wrung. I can afford a computer, can go out and eat at restaraunts a few times a week with my wife and son, make enough money to be able to work partime and watch my son all week, and occasionally take a trip out of LA and buy a sack here and there.My mexicano neighbor may be the same as me racially and somewhat culturally, but economically he's is more akin to my poor vietnamese neighbors, or our token white neighbors who are as poor as sin(daddy's in prison, mommys on welfare). I recognize this, and if my brown or white neighbor's baby needs clothes, me and my wife will scrounge up the outfits my boy grows out of to give them. If my white neighbor is pissed off cuz he feels he is discriminated against cuz of his wealth, I offer him a beer and an open ear, I dont try to defend the wealthy out of my own guilt for not being as dirt poor as him. So my point was, you dont need to feel guilty for being white, no matter how much Jamar or Jose disses you for looking like eminem, just do me a favor and dont worsen the situation through contribution(if you dont get me, ask a sociologist to steer you towards books on ethnocentrism and cognitive disonance in america). I recognize that I aint on the bottom out here, so I use my meager resources to make the bottom a little more pleasant. If you aint down then ask your daddy to buy you a ticket to LA so I can light you up and steal your atm card bitch.

proper respect to you and your family.

hah. i talked mad on sfc last night.....sall love though.

fine.....San Francisco is what i will speak.....

but please.......tell the ignorant cracker bitches that have not paid enough dues to chill.

who am i to talk right?

Its beauftifull city that i love but the ignorance of people born post 1980 has severely irratated me.

peace.

my father lived on Van Ness and Sacramento in the seventys.

heh....

needless to say i love to serrate nerves.

i dont know what my problem is.

I swear though.........I would have the time of my life driving around that city with Esai throwing empty fortys and young rich white kids.

I recall the store im not allowed in.

Also for all the San Francisco People I have met through this board........

i apologize for my disrespect to your city.

Originally posted by mapo returns

ill bet your ass was just rude. your shoes were probably all beat up or dirty. and you seem to be the first to notice everyones race. you say this guy was whiter than your toilet. what if someone said about you, oh that guy, he was browner than the shit in my toilet. he would come off as a racist, just like you. and go ahead and resort to to all the bullshit about how i support bush, when it isnt even true, etc. but i think if you really want to make a change in the world ya gotta start with yourself.

If handing a doorman your ID is rude then Im guilty as charged. Read my other posts, I aint stupid. I dont trip until it is the last necessary action needed, I didnt even trip on this peckerwood, I kindly asked him for his name as I left the club. I didnt even give him any inkling of attitude until the second time he gave me shit, and even then I didnt mouth off cuz I know I wouldve lost it and hit him and ended up in jail, which is not a desire when Im visiting the bay area with my wife and son. The worst thing I did was give him a dirty look as I took my ID and walked into the club the 2nd time. But I recognized that brown guys like me cause trouble, but so do white guys with shaved heads and tattoos like the dozen ones in the club wearing shoes like mine. And for the exception of the shoes, which I forgot, I was dressed pretty nice, if you forgot I mentioned this was a college graduation celebration. So stop yourself homie, you just look sad defending a racist ass doorman. I aint the kind of guy who runs around screaming racism when someone gives me wrong change. But I recognize prejudice, and Im too educated on the treatment of nonwhites in america to be passive on this issue. I think someone said youre black, and thats a shame buddy. I dont tolerate racism, Ive tripped on friends and family for acting stupid with someone SOLELY because of their race, and put my neck out many times for whites, so dont give me no bullshit about changing myself. You need to read up on the history of america, and it's treatment of blacks. Theres nothing wrong with recognizing inequality in America, so stop defending it. But Ill bet youll read this and get defensive rather than dig my point. Just please dont forget what you are if you become successful, we dont need no more clarence thomases voting against affirmative action.

Well I aint down for racism, But I am a avid lover of random violence. It helps keep people in line.

hey man, we arent all like that. hate "white culture" all you want...frankly i dont even think there IS a white culture.

im not particularly proud of what people in my race do, but its not like i was given a menu when i was in the womb as to what race id like to be.

some blacks do stupid shit

some latinos do stupid shit

some whitse do stupid shit

etc etc etc

its all relative. dont pull the race card until you know its necessary.

sorry to hear about this, there are bad eggs out there.

Archived