bomb bomb bomb

wade23

rocking quality: if i do something thats not up to my expectations:nope: i'll buff it and/or redo it, so im my own quality control buff squad. maybe i'm becoming like a perfectionist obsessive-compulsive or something but i believe everything i bomb makes a collective whole so i feel like if i have say 10 really good pieces up and one kind of weak one it kind of drags the whole percentage thing down you know....

.....so far this month i've done afew frieghts, a hi-profile bridge spot, lots of dubs, monikers, tags and whatever and i'm happy with everything i've put up the last couple months with my new buffing regime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^i dunno, but whenever i'm about to put a double outline on a piece i say

"yo, i'm doin my dub"

lol

i never buff my own shit

thats stupid

if i didnt like it, i guess i might diss it

but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

someone might appreciate it

i'll go for quality over quantity

but i won't waste paint

getting hunted last night bombing

i just did a piece last night at this rail overpass that has a woods at one side of it and some foxes came up out of it and they came right under the bridge i'm painting on, it was real fucking wierd cause they were staring at me while i was doing my piece. there was a whole pack of them they kept coming in and out of the woods and i started thinking shit....are they friends or foes... maybe they're hunting me... i was a little scare but then realized if they did rush me i could spray them in the face with my paint, that would make them take off. when i get my flicks developed i'll post up the piece i did last night. (i wish i'd gotten a flick of those foxes too.)

yo chill out facepunchr

you need to relax, i'm new to the site and just posted a couple dumb things cause i was bored... you can think what you like that i'm a cop or idiot or whatever the fuck you like but when i get back in and post my flicks up you'll see i'm rockin it... i've never been accused of being a cop before, thats a fuckin laugh riot.... pretty fuckin retarded too!!

Originally posted by DankLordz

whats a dub?

dub is a style of raggae music.

dealing mostly with electronic sounds and fades to a steady tempo.

also a dub is 20 dollars worth of marajuana.

e.g. "in a dub a dub style" - or - " i got another dub sac nigga"

Guest sneak
Originally posted by DankLordz

whats a dub?

in england, a dub is a simple piece. usually chrome with black outline. better quality than a filled in throwie.

yo wade i saw your flixs on the vapors.com, some of your shit ok but some your shit is wack as fuck. as far as the sketechs of the little girl goes, your a fuckin pervert.if you are going to sketch a naked girl, sketch something that looks hot and older, not a little girl!

Originally posted by jecs_1

as far as the sketechs of the little girl goes, your a fuckin pervert.if you are going to sketch a naked girl, sketch something that looks hot and older, not a little girl!

hmmm.... she looks like she's got to be over 18 to me... when it's drawn that simply she could be over 30 and already gone through a pregnancy but maintained a youthful figure ya know, i've seen lots of girls in their late 20s with that type of body. it's not meant to be really "hot" anyway, more like a classy nude, maybe your seeing the innocent look as childish, but thanks for the input.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

foxes dont run in packs dumbass.your lucky to even see one much less have one come out an stare at you.much less a whole pack of em:lol: the only time i see foxes are when they run off.

a whole pack of em:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived