true legends are made, not born !

DocMartin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why the fuck are you egging this shitface on? He doesn't fucking understand SARCASM, and they're just gonna keep heating out spots and ruining clean trains b/c YOU fuck tards keep telling 'em it's "dope".

Fucking idiots, all of you. And DocMartin, i'm praying constantly that the next picture posted on here will be of you.

no time for toys and haters

All you haters need to recognize. Dont be jealous just cuz you dont got dope spots to burn at. That spot is near the yard in Minot, ND, but is mad hard to find. That chiller spot has been hard to paint for the last few weeks though. About 3 weeks back we were blowin it up on a dark night,,,,,I lit 3 wooden plancks on fire so we could see what the fuck we were bombin up. Just as were bout to bounce the sheriff rolled on us. Everyone got away and that shit was on the local news the next night. I dont even give a fuck though,,, cuz the pigs dont know we got mad other chiller spots like that on the list. Peace.

Total Tag Destroyerz

yo, i totally used docmartins comp to check the net and 12oz before and now i got my own so whattup yo!!

anyways i just wanted to say you are all proabably mad toyz anyway cuz your flippin on the ill bombs my boy doc posted for your viewing pleasure..it would be ill if you would recognize some mad dedication to ill style and mad work and shit to the graff game and all the bombs posted where pretty ill too you are fronting. mad respect to all the real grafferz. who know whats up: xta-c, slicer56, hen-a-c aka escalade, king madcut(who is up all city here even though you toyz dont even see it he kills bismarck to the fullest reppin 701 area code everytime he throws up a bomb.):king: :king: :king: :king: fuck al ya'll in the 2003 for real dude. ill bomberz {{{TTD cREW #1 MAStErZZZzz}}} (check out our website we will have comin soon To A ComP monitor neaerst you soon.) oh ya and special shoutouts to my boy "matrix" up in devils lake i know you will read this so call me when you do . peace to the real ill bomberz on the steel . makin kold metal hotttttTT.

Guest rob deer

Re: Total Tag Destroyerz

" hen-a-c aka escalade,"

dude should write s-ka-laid

I love you. "this post is the chronic"

Archived