Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
priscilla119

serious biznass magazine.. presents.. u got moded and coroded.

Guest Propaganda

no offense but I dislike most above.

uhhhhh im 119 but i dont know what ki is.... dope flix homer i wish you could just post the flix instead of clicking on the links.. that siar and tase

shit is ill fool... dope new stuff homeboys.... that first gus is cool u posted.... oh yah that was os gemeos too...there was a fill in above it but the flic wouldnt have came out right at that time.. ill try to flic it next time i go there..

Originally posted by priscilla119

uhhhhh im 119 but i dont know what ki is.... dope flix homer i wish you could just post the flix instead of clicking on the links.. that siar and tase

shit is ill fool... dope new stuff homeboys.... that first gus is cool u posted.... oh yah that was os gemeos too...there was a fill in above it but the flic wouldnt have came out right at that time.. ill try to flic it next time i go there..

ki mob is an old san diego crew "K" is the 11th letter in the alphabet "I" is the 9th...so you get 119.. what 119 are you representin?

maybe you need to learn your history then and stop trying to make magazines...you aint reppin the real 119 and you didnt explain yourself either.

Originally posted by priscilla119

119 is not a crew smart guy...... its my bday to tell u the truth..

it was and still is a crew,do some research..ask around...sorry for being a dick about it..

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

its funny that you had to go all the way to san francisco to flik most of the good shit.

whats even funnier is that pretty much everyone on this thread had to go all the way to san francisco to do most of the good shit.... and it aint even that good. and i aint talking about wkt either.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this