Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nomaq

A Production UCM/ASAP juz started.

lol at and 1 mix tape background... its juz a sports background and they didnt want graffiti so i came up with the idea to make it a street court with brick around it and u know how in newyard they hit up the brick .. will we hit that shit up .. and i havent even painted the wall yet lol... lots more work to do... i juz wanted to bust my piece before i left that day .. lol ...

nah he painted that .. but i sketched out the letters for him and he changed them up a lil.. i like it .. he killed that shit..

YOu know what.. we did that last night ... that ucm production that is ..with the yellow stripe through it... i got the flicks today...may-21st

yea letter structure is a must ... ill have to work on it .. all that is offf the top of my head though... like i got that style locked down.. its juz that i gotta find a better one to lock down... ya know..

filthy fresh!!

I really dig ya styles man. personally i dont think u need to work on ya lettering structure...u got that unique shit no one else has....keep burnin'

Originally posted by cam

read your other thread.

and then read it again

and why is it posted like 5 times?

i saw it twice the first time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this