Pink backpacks and Yellow hats

KILROE

I dont know if anyone else follows this stratagy but I jack a shit load of photos from this one place and whenever I do this I always try and look as nerdy as possible(glasses, tucked in shit, dorky grin, big gay mesh hat ect...) and I have not gotten caught then one day I end up at the place about to "pick some photos up" and I realize im wearing all black (I didnt realize it untill I got to the store cause Im a stoner) so i just decided to do it any way. to make a short story shorter a bigass mexican dude (Im a skinny white dude) that worked there followed me out of the store and tried to pull me down. I fought so he picked me up and threw me on the ground. that fucking hurt so Im struggling and theres all these people around us. THeres like a circle of soccor moms around us watching everything. this one bitch that works there yells "if you fucking run into me Ill fucking sue you cause Im pregnet so back off!" I was like so get out of the fucking way but she didnt hear me cause I was being choked to death by big black guy. any way me and big guy are fighting and my friend is sitting in the car in the parking lot right in front of the store watching the whole thing go down. Evetually big mexican got another guy and they both jumped on my back and I went down hard. I started faking a seizure(spelling?) I was like "I have a heart condition" and started shaking uncontrollably but the dude did not let go (probably cause I have no idea what a seizure looks like) the woman who was pregnent goes "I think hes on drugs" after a few more minutes I FINALLY brake free from big man and I fucking run my ass off. 2 seconds later I hear the cops pull into the parking lot 100 feet away from me. I run behind a stirp mall and hide in the bathroom for 30 minutes then find my friend and cut out like a mother fucker. im still pissed I lost 11 rolls though

sorry if this doesnt make sense at all Im really high....

dress stupid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived