Best Shoes For the Yard

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by johnny

for painting i rock a full synthetic skate shoe. they're indestructible and very comfy. a black pair with black laces makes them easy to repaint if i get them all shitty in the yard.

black dvs. aww yeah.

Originally posted by hobbesv2

i'm all about the skate shoes. they have a nice flat sole that's good for gravel. not to mention offering good balance

i havent skated for years but.... skate shoes are fucking great, they are heavily padded and most of them are very durable. the ones ive had i been using for atleast a year and they're still good for another whole year.

• 2 weeks later...

i got a pair of year and a half old lugz...yup, lugz baby. thats where it's at. i waterproofed em myself and they haven't failed me yet. they are good gripping shoes, they aint too heavy to run with, and they provide for good ankle support....i have to walk up a steep 20 foot hill of rocks to the tracks into the yard, and down 20 foot hill into the yard.i haven't had a single problem with em yet.

Archived