Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
!@#$%

Best Shoes For the Yard

i've destroyed many pairs of shoes wearing them in and out of yards..

the mud, the soot, the asbestos, rocks, everything else

what shoes have held up best

probably a good pair of steel toed work boots, but who is going to wear those? i just wear my skate shoes till their too beat to go no more

Guest Mike bibby

roller blades(fruit boots) imagine that, oh me? i got them gucci jordan's wit that fr8 crap repellent on them.

TIMMY's!

just get some timmy's or skate shoes, prolly skate shoes since they are not a heavy as timmy's and they last long. Timmy's are some times tireing to run in!

go to a local retailor and purchase some generic boots in your size and wear extra socks.

youll go through them......but they should cost under a 20.

i'm all about the skate shoes. they have a nice flat sole that's good for gravel. not to mention offering good balance - one of my (shitty) spots requires walking across a pipe and those babies definitely help...

Originally posted by ARCEL

jungle boots

not a bad suggestion. leg boots work good as well.

Guest schick1

well personally i dont care if my shoes get dirty so ill rock whatever into a yard but i worn skateshoes and running shoes but when it comes to comfort and ability/agility its hands down REEBOK CLASSICS seriously i can smoke any nigga in these so if you really want to be on some shit you need to run some times. forget wearing some skate shoes that are not even tied that is like suicide.

i made a thread like this back when 12 oz was a toddler.. i got laughed at.

i still haven't found a solution.

boots make running kinda tough.

forget wearing some skate shoes that are not even tied that is like suicide.
....i always tie my skateshoes but maybe its cause i really skate and cant afford the rolling of an ankle to look cool.

I have a pair of hiking shoes..I've had them for a while..there really sturdy..and get a good grip on stones and when hopping lines..... Big up the Hikas!

MAY I RECCOMMEND A GOOD PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS, COLUMBIA'S FOR EXAMPLE..$150+ RANGE..ARE A GOOD BET..STRONG, DURABLE,GOOD FOOT/ANKLE SUPPORT, AND ARE USUALLY WATERPROOF...BUT THAT MIGHT MEAN SOME OVERTIME AT BURGER KING FOR YOU, UNLESS YOU'RE SLINGING THE ''GOOD SHIT'' LIKE ME...:cool:

in the winter i use terra military boots because the snow doesnt get in and in the summer i have a pair of lugz, they re steel toed and they have a good balance, not like skate shoes..

for painting i rock a full synthetic skate shoe. they're indestructible and very comfy. a black pair with black laces makes them easy to repaint if i get them all shitty in the yard.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this