a throwie on paper....ill post some hands soon

Magnum45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks

yeah...ive been working on throwies for like a week or so....i was fuckin around with them at home one day, got something descent, and just went from there..but i can do about 6 or 7 diff ones, but i couldnt scan nething, since i was away from home. i also had to use a sharpie..but on paper theyre half descent, so neway, thanks for the feedback...and ill post some hands, as well as sketches later, even tho for some reason i tend to like my sketches at the bottom of the paper..i dunno

Negative critsism is mad appreciated...i havent been doing this foir a year yet, or maybe atleast a yr., but i mean, the opinions are straight with me. thanks, and i am at the time working on the stuff, but like a said,...a weeks practice, so u kno....newayz, thanks...the next stuff i post is guaranteed to be better than this little throwie im working on, but i dont have access to a scanner, so ill have to wait til then. but thanks for the feed.

• 5 weeks later...

personally i like the hand more than the throwup, maybe its just me.. but youre overlapping your letters way to much.. i also have a problem with tilting my head and STILL understanding what its supposed to look like.. but i really dig the hand.

post some more shit once you get it scanned