Losing Composure

Weapon X

There's this girl I know who is a very nice girl. She loves me off, and she is pretty. Problem is that she gets a little beer in her, and she's like a drunken Inuit on crack. Slamming doors, banging on walls, constantly yapping, et cetera. I know she's got a low self-esteem, but come on.

You guys know anyone like this? For real, I'm no saint of sobriety, and I'm actually pretty well known for getting royally fucked. But a girl is oh so unattractive when she is like that. I guess anybody is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my roomates girlfriend is almost exactly the same....shes a prety decently nice girl sober....but get her loaded up and for some reason she thinks shes mike tyson....loves to start fights with her boyfriend.....scream, kick punch sometimes as well...can get rather annoying trying to shut her up or throw her in his room.

i know it's unortodox and highly frowned upon, but have you tried smacking her around? When she sobers up and is wondering why she has a black eye you can explain to her what happened. "Baby, you got drunk and fell down some stairs. I'm afraid you might get hurt, i dont want you to drink anymore." You come off as caring and the good guy. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

in my experience people that act out like that when intoxicated are doing so only because theyre drunk. they use the drink as an excuse. there has to be some underlying problem, no one just does that shit just to do it. my suggestion would be to talk to just ask her why she does that. offer and her an ear and be sure to listen--listen, dont just wait for your turn to speak.

2cents.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

i know it's unortodox and highly frowned upon, but have you tried smacking her around? When she sobers up and is wondering why she has a black eye you can explain to her what happened. "Baby, you got drunk and fell down some stairs. I'm afraid you might get hurt, i dont want you to drink anymore." You come off as caring and the good guy. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by mr.yuck

hahaha

What ever you might tell her... wait untill she's sober!

No drunk wants to hear that they are a bad drunk.

Maybe get one of your pals who she doesn't really know to tell her to

'sit down, shut up, stop acting like a child'. Then you dont have to say it

but you can agree with him after she sobers up. 'you do get a little out

of control at times'. It's not hard to do. Some people are sloppy drunks.

ok this is sort of off the subject but it's a drunk girl story.

my good friend was dating this guy for a while, and was really into him and about their 4th date or so they go out to a bar and get really liquored up (she's a raging drunk) and go back to her place. they were both too drunk to do anything further and passed out with their clothes on but he did get some action. she peed the bed. he was too drunk to get up, but when she woke she didn't realize what had happened, and he says "don't you realize you and the bed are wet?" ahahahhahaha

she told me this i about died. well as you can guess he stopped calling her.

another girl did the same thing but to her boyfriend, and he left her in it and went to go sleep with his girl roommate.

that kids is why you should curtail the drinking

and yah i have girlfriend that get piss drunk (literally) and act like idiots, i am quite frequently embarrassed. i used to get feisty when drunk too, but that was like high school early college years. i don't drink too much these days and if i do i just pass out. yay for being in control.

crying in general is a bad thing.

Sure it's a great release, and it's probably really healthy

yo have a good cry once in a while so that you dont build

this huge knot in your stomach that can only be worked out

with a high powered rifle and acess to a rooftop.

But if a girl cries durring sex, that's a sure fire sign that things will get messy.

And if she balls when she's drunk... also trouble.

hoe is lame duke...

at least she ain't a whore when she's drunk.

i used to pimp being drunk when i was younger. that is, for the most part, i'm ussually a pretty laid-back, apathetic, secure guy. but im also big and mean looking. so people would talk a lot of shit because i didn't really care and im big, so they boosted their egos at my 'expense'... whatever. somehow or another i got the reputation of being a violent drunk (stemmed more from boredom of the drunks around me doing nothing but trying to get laid). well, people would talk shit, and i'd go after em. not cause i cared when i was drunk or anything.... it was just amusing to see people run from me.:rolleyes:

Guest BROWNer

i've done some incredibly retarded things while completely

fucking gunned out of my mind, and it had nothing to do

with any 'real' feelings deep below the surface, i was just

fucking destroyed out of my mind..

when i look back, practically everything that i've done that

ever made me cringe and wish is never did something was

due to alcohol. it used to be alot of fun, then i realized that

i was throwing my money out the window and usually felt

like shit for at least a full day afterward, sometimes 2-3 days

of feeling 'off'. there was a point when it was get hammered

on friday night, then the same on saturday, and then usually

there was at least a 12 of random brew brands left over

from the 2 previous parties to get sauced on sunday...that's

around the time i realized my hangover was lasting well into

thursday... but yea..from my personal

experience, which is a fucking shitload, alcohol isn't the

greatest choice for teenagers. its incredible i turned out the

way i did considering...i have a few good stories

and a whole bunch of sloppy ass make out sessions but

other than that its pretty much mindless.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

drinking rocks.

no doubt. browner, I feel what you're saying. I don't get nearly as drunk as I used to anymore (past two months). Well, I do, but only if I'm at my house, or at someone's house in the neighbourhood.

Kilo, I agree that a girl who cries when and because she's drunk is absolutely disgusting. This girl I'm talking about definitely has issues. She gets really feisty, but even when she's in the room alone with me or something, she gets this really insecure look on her face, and it's pretty much guaranteed she'll slam a door so hard (for no reason) that the clock will fall off the wall and break. The other night, she was bawling her eyes out. I had a little to do with it, but it was mostly her. And how annoying is someone when they can't stop talking?

I went out with an alcoholic a couple of years ago. Bitch was fucked up. I'm not gonna deal with that shit again. A relationship should have room for only one bad drunk.

Guest BROWNer

well, circumstances are circumstances,

i don't know the individual status really, but

just remember that these 'bitches' are

people too..

everyone's fucked up in some way, some

just feel/express it more and in different ways.

as it turns out, her stepfather likes to smack her around for no reason. That probably has something to do with it, but I don't give a fuck what's your excuse, you shouldn't be telling the chinese neighbours off for no reason, or slamming on walls when asked politely not to. I hate when bad drunks try and use some abuse type shit as their excuse.

Guest BROWNer

yeesh..i don't know what to say dude..

you don't seem to have much sympathy for homegirl..

yea, i guess its shitty for you to be around that, but..

you seem to be more concerned with how shitty it is

for you than whats going on with her..

keep in mind TONS of people

use alcohol as an emotional release.

she needs to get into something else to deal with her

problems, maybe if you're her friend you could float

her some ideas like that(?).....what else is she interested

in?

good call. I'mma have to try something completely new. After kilo's suggestion (which has to be the first step even though it probably won't work). It's pretty hard to get people to change when they are used to sitting on the couch smoking weed all day. I guess I can be the modern day Dr. Higgins (my fair lady).