Good morning..I just stepped out of jail.

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah, i wanna try and get permission to go and take pictures of the cells..cause everysingle one of them was covered in crazyass tags..you have gangsta shit and some hawaiin crazy lookin stuff.

LA county jail is the worst fucken place on earth, especially if they throw you in the gang module and you dont bang. My dorm had 3 riots in 1 and a half weeks, always black and brown rumbles cuz people were constantly transferred in and out, so the racial makeup would switch back and forth. The one cool thing was that that was the one place where brown people were the top of the food chain, give me yo bunk peckerwood!

Oh yeah, toothpaste makes a great tagging medium if youre in for a while, I got a couple good spots, but I was scared of gangsters trippin on graff(even though I had to roll with them on my floor). Any writer with good drawing skills will do well, I lived like a jail bird king, I just had to draw 5 million cholo cypress hill skulls and naked chicks, or gangster cartoon characters.

i got off easy in yoyo county...

Itialian felone from the east got pulled witha pounda crank and showed me love.

1500 page book my first minute in plus french toast the next morning..

i chilled with WebsterUno's homey steady......

breakdanced and played bones of paper.

fool got pulled to the pen.

i was in max lockdown on a graffiti felony probation violations.

i had paint basically.

Wasup OE? I was looking for your # cuz I was in Oaktown all weekend. I had no email access until I was on market on sunday, and the system was down at the compUSA I was in. I had a busy scheduleanyway, but when I get some more flow for luxuries beyond food and rent I want to go back uo by the end of summer, the bay is such a nice place, plus the weather was great. hit me up or Ill call you.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by oldenglish

shit aint we all writers?

as funny as it is..no.i am though.;)

Archived