Good morning..I just stepped out of jail.

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

one of the key secrets of getting up in jails, are the little pebbles stuck to the bottom of your shoes.

open containers / public drinking.

}:>o "the face" was with me too.

i just finished smokin my joint and boom!i see the undercover ride comin.my homie started to sip and i warned them, but we always thought of this place as a good place to drink..its our spot.

-the undercovers that pinched us were dickheads-

the guy that took me in was one of my old highschool teachers.

it was a trip to see him..he knew it was me too.i seen him plenty places and tipped beers with him.so i was pretty hooked up.he wanted to make sure i didnt have any roaches on me and loosened my cuffs.told the peoples in processing that i was his nephew.

:lol: i was the only one with his own cell.

took us about 4 hours to get out..went back to pick up the car..found people drinking and partying..i picked up my nice sized roach and smoked that shit..being in jail wasnt that bad..i was kinda hoping to stay for the weekend....just to try.

cell tags are the dopest..my favorite was this one "MOO5E" .

i took a nice peppble from my shoe and hit up a pretty gangsta looking "CREW TAG" up on my cell window...im satisfied.

i'll probably get this shit erased and get my money back.

IM A FUCKING BADASS:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i kinda wanted to stay, so that i can check out grown up jail.being bailed out is definately better.i had a good sleep in there.i think it was better than going to the club...cheaper too.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by ARCEL

jail for open container ?

yeah!you know..my homies were complaining too.

some senior cop pulled up and started congradulating the two that busted us and how he was gonna put ina good word for them with something....?:confused: ?

there are some hot-ass female officers of the law over here!:yum:

she told "face" that they probably had a list of things they need arrests for."to please somebody" i guess.

we shouldnt have gotten arrested for that..we were the showcase to show the other people drinking in the area that its not cool to drink there anymore.they were also just punkin us..fucking faggots..

:lol: there was also this gay ass cop that my teacher smeared at when he walked by..this dude looked like he had makeup on and he had some gay flower tats going around his arm..lol he was diggin in "face's" pockets for a long time..diggin deep.lol

the face man is all pissed..he has to work in a couple of hours.

Guest willy.wonka

nah, some cops are good peoples..some are just dicks..then there is openly gay over in the corner.

damn, i havent been arrested in years!

Guest beardo
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i dont know, i just thought it was fun.

right. youre SO cool man.

my brother got locked up last night too. he's $5 short on his bail so he'll probably have to sit there all weekend :lol:

4 hours???

jesus, get caught doing anything in ny, and if the cops are dickhead enough to bring you in..even if its for somethingh small like jumpin a turnstyle, anything ur looking at 18-30 hours.

dude i was in there with, hoped a turnstyle, because the shit ate the only money he had and hes train was about to bounce, he told me the cop fucking tackled him, and he was in longer than i was

no way ny u get away with murder....for minor drug charges 2 hours in the precent n ur out wit a d.a.t. unless the cops dont like u n send ur ass to central....the turnstyle is a ticket unless u got prior turnstyle tickets.....then its a few hours in the precent...for graff ur ass is going to central tho....enjoy the nasty ass egg n toast n white water they call milk

Guest sneak

nice one willy...

what, did you get nicked for having an open beer on the street or something?

im english. i dont understand american laws...ie jaywalking??

So there we were, minding our own business on this rooftop:

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/bluds.jpg'>

When all of a sudden the old bill come up and start giving it all that "three of you over here please and the other four if you could go over to my colleague" we all got searched on the grounds of 'suspicion to commit robbery' like we were gonna break into the buildings. Anyway, we were all clean except i had a knife (uh oh) in my coat pocket (which i tried to d-low in the back of me trousers :rolleyes: ).

So then it was "You are under arrest blah blah" and "come with us down to the station, i am going to hold you in this arm lock to make sure you dont try to do a runner". Took me in the car down to the station, they were making wisecracks all the way, i was suitably unamused, let me smoke my last cigarette, emptied my pockets proper (my krink mop was long gone luckily, not that they would have known what it was..) see through evidence bag, the works. Put me in a cell on me own for 4 hours (ya get this weird feeling like "have they forgotten me??!?") the hours dragged, there was this one guy a couple of cells down who just kicked the door for like 45 minutes straight, did scratch tags on the rusty door along side a couple of london writers (can't remember who but i remember thinking 'woah'). Eventuall they let me out and gave me the time for my court hearing, which resulted finally in a £250 fine. What a pisser.

Admitedly it was quite fun...for about 20 minutes then you are just bored and pissed off. I can't imagine doing more than a year :(

Guest sneak

haha, nice story jackson.

why did you have a knife in the 1st place? are you one of the so-called "thugs" who plague london (according to tony blair)?

Guest willy.wonka

HAHAHAHA :lol:

i just found a roach in my pocket!!!i knew i had drugs on my person.

i really dont know why they arrested us.

Originally posted by sneak

Why did you have a knife in the 1st place?

It was quite a sick knife that i had picked up a while before, I had it just in case i saw a businessman getting garrotted by his tie. It was a lock knife with a 4 inch blade and cuz we were in Islington they had to take me in. :o

Archived