cigars

When

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

In the humi at the moment:

-5 Cohiba Espléndidos left

-Don Collins sampler pack (10 cigars of assorted sizes). I expected these to be shitty, but the shop owner gave me a couple for free to try out and I was impressed. Ended up buying the pack.

-A pair of Saint Luis Rey Churchills

-Romeo y Julieta Medallas de Oro Churchill

-A couple of A. Fuentes, various sizes

-Two tubed Montecristos, unsure of the name (about 5" x 42)

• 9 months later...

i've been smoking conveinance store cigars since late october, i smoke them more than cigarettes nowdays, my favorite so far was a Phillies sour apple, anyway three weeks ago i bought a couple packs of small cigars called White Owl because they were only 1.50 a pack, they're alright, i haven't gotten tired of them yet like Black and Milds or Swisher chocolates, although i liked the chocolate ones better, i got wary of them because of the "non tobacco ingredients added" label on the side of the box.

Originally posted by sneak@May 20 2003, 10:34 AM

2 words.

cafe creme or whatever those shit, small cigars are called.

^^ I've always wanted to try those - how are they?

I'm a fan of the SOEX line of tobacco products.. Their cigars are fairly well priced, and the 'flavored cigarettes' are so fucking tasty. Every flavour under the rainbow, too.

Good luck finding that shit, though. It's an Indian company, and they usually only sell in bulk amounts. My buddy had a bunch of cigars and flavored cigs from them, so i got to try em out, but i haven't been able to locate the products anywhere since.

no time for coronas or anything other than minis during my breaks, so i usually smoke cafe cremes. my favorites are actually davidoff but i'm having a hard time finding them here. not too into the sweet cigars but i like al capones.

monte cristo, cohiba, romeo y julieta etc. are good too but i'm way too poor for those.

In the humidor right now:

-Romeo y Julieta Churchills (en tubo)

-Cerdán Ottos

-Arturo Fuente Short Storys (KILLER little fucking cigar... very highly recommended)

-Carlos Toraño Reserva Selecta Robustos (maduros)

-Saint Luis Cuesta Rey Churchills (PISSED... after a great impression first time I smoked one, bought 5 more and the first two have turned out to be plugged)

-Arturo Fuente Cubanitos.

I need a bigger humidor.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Dec 11 2004, 09:00 PM

El Mammero, can you reccomend any conveinance store cigars?, haha, also, would you put Black & Milds in your humidor, or throw them in the trash?

Wouldn't know what to say. If there's anything hand-rolled in there, with long filler instead of ground filler, chances are they'll be much better than the machine-made, simply on construction alone. There's not really much you're gonna get on taste on any convenience store cigar, unless you get flavored cigars. I'm not really into those though.

As for Black and Milds, I would probably put them in a separate empty cigar box, with maybe a wet cotton ball to keep them humidified. Wouldn't put them in the humidor cause of flavor mixing. They would definitely bring down my other cigars a notch or two.

Krs, having a sweet cigar is like drinking sweet beer. You can do it and there's options available... but it's just gay.

Do they sell all these shits at the cigar shop or do you have to look hard for some of them? My boy recently got into cigars because of his brother. He gets him some kind of small ones that are different kinds for like $2 a piece. I was going to recommend him some from this thread. What are some good ones for a beginner that you could find at the local cigar shop for a few bucks each?

Archived