Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

MOKA ONLY?

just got back from the show. well, i missed the whole thing. any one get footage? how was it? and to the guy who was supposed to meet me, where the fuck were you??????? fuck, i paid 12 buckd for nothing.... stupid friends... yea, fuck him, he wont show... lets go paint... im pissed.

Didn't see any moka only shows, but he's dope as hell. Same with everyone else on battle axe records. If you like good hip hop download some Swollen Members, Moka Only, LMNO, Perfect Strangers, Abstract Rude or anyone else who is on battle axe.

The man needs to pull up his pants..If you ever get to his studio..ask him about the model trains..They are great..

with that following the pants remark, im not so sure i want to see whatever he has.... hey silo you gonna send me those pics or what?

Moka Only...one of the dopest emcees out of the north west him Ishkan and 1232 from I2I.What up Silo didnt get to say bye.check your email.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this