i hate spolied suburban kids

JaZe

So i have a ant , uncle and cuzin that live in the suburbs and today they came to vist us, my cuzin is a spolied brat who thinks everything should be peechy clean and shes only like 11 she comes into our home and tells us how dirty it is.. how downtown is scary and people are kidnapped and stuff is stolen.. then she is on my case all night about writeing graffiti and how i am going to go to jail and how disgusting its going to be in a orange jump suit and that we should move to her niegbourhood in the middle of nowhere if we can get the money.. im like.. WtF? then she realises that we have people that share the house with us and live underneth us and she starts puttin her fingers in her mouth and goes "OHH THAT IS SO DISGUSTING" i felt rite there and then, rippin her pretty black hair out of her head and useing it as fuel to light her clothes on fire.. she dresses as if shes at some fashion show.. her mom has to be the most strict woman iv meet in my entire life how can a girl grow up like this, its sad

I HATE WEINNER KIDS!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha i wasnt claiming there going from the suburbs to the ghetto i am just saying we might not have as much money as them but they make it seem as if i am dirt poor.. it really pissed me off.. id like to stick em in st. james town high rise starcases and say.. its ur new home.. survive for a week and u win the reailty TV show cash bye

ok to the person who posted about READ THE REST of the post it explains that she is a spoiled brat, i cannot commuincate with her. we are not on the same level she considers everything about me "icky" iv known her my whole life she is my cusin not a friend did u just read that part of the post? what if someone came into your house.. said your stuff was dirty, that you live like some sort of slob, i dont care what her age is.. i have cuzins younger then me that dont give a fuck what my house looks like or what my accessiors are, they dont care how i dress or any of that. she acts as if the world revolves around her aswell..

Originally posted by Adam Carolla

fuck those kinds of bitches...nothin better then sitting down and bullshitting with the local homeless folks...flippin them a couple dollas and denying the offer to roll some tops....

actually its funny you mention this.. when my aint came downtown we went to get something to eat and on our way back she gave a homless person 20 dollar bill and said that she will only give it to him if he promises he will buy food so he promises and she gives it.. it was sad

Originally posted by JaZe

she gave a homless person 20 dollar bill and said that she will only give it to him if he promises he will buy food so he promises and she gives it.. it was sad

sigh....

you know, people like that need to know 'what it's like'

granted, i've never been homeless

what's with people. most of you are guilty of judging people the second you lay eyes on them. the guy in the mcdonalds. ew, look at that jacket, that guy is so dirty, then you question if he's homeless. then you dson't sit by him but you efel bad for him all the while. is it so hard to simply observe and not have that judgemental voice in your head telling you how 'bad' things are?

i didn't prove any kind of point because i'm tired, but still

ok what your critical cousin is doing is exactly what judgmental lower class people are saying FUCK THE RICH.. its the same shit

your caught up in opposition of insults when you bear the same category

..has nothing to do with where your at.. it matters how u fucking think

The kid is ELEVEN YEARS OLD

She doesn't have any understanding or life experience, she's never spent a hungry day in her life, she's never seen even a fist fight between two suburban head-bangin' skaters, so what can one expect? She's scared shitless of being downtown, and is acting prissy because that's the only defense she has.

Send her a copy of "Save the Last Dance." It was a sappy film, but it covers the basics, in a sort of sanitized way. It would be just gritty enough to open her eyes a peek.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by sewage water

Fuck her dude!

The lack of a comma makes this unfunny statement quite brilliant.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Girls that age tend to be stupid no matter where they are from. I guess its an immaturity issue. I think she has a crush on you.

haha true.. they dress like there 20 but dont act a thing like it

Originally posted by mr_president

shut the fuck up "jaze" you fucking cornball...

you sound like a goofy fuck yourself...

fuck suburn people, fuck city people, fuck labels, fuck all of you...

fuck the world...

im going to be a suicide bomber...

:eek:

i have just the soloution for

you

Archived