Girls....I just dont understand them

Born Loser

Originally posted by EveryWhere

your a smart man

That's a stupid man!

I've spun so many webs of intricate lies when it comes to vagina chasing! The stress alone isn't worth all the fucking vag in the world!

I've already learned my lesson...........The double life thing is wack!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

or else you'll just look like a big cockface to her

:lol: cackface! is your friend dope?it sound fucked..cause you can go out with her and fuck her and there might be some strange feelings between her adn the sister and you..you know..the psychotic shit that a girl can pull out if the air to be mad at you type deal.

and you can go out with her hotski friend and have her hate you and try and fuck up your relationship with that chick.

Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

who's that kid in the back of the room...

He's setting all his papers on fire He's setting all his papers on fire … We never see him with the girls We never see him with the girls He's talking to himself again He's talking to himself again Why doesn't he want tons of friends Why doesn't he want tons of friends

Guest willy.wonka

right now im in the process of breaking up a relationship and taking the prize wiht boobies, but i also want to bone her friend.its all an attraction thing..i see and feel it between us.

So my new problem is that if me and the girl give it a go...how do I tell the friend I cant be down to get down with her..also if we don't give it a go how do I tell her I still wanna get down with her friend. If the friend still wants to after all the drama it started.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by effyoo

Willy Wonka, if you are trying to break up a relationship, FUCK YOU.

she's 19 yr old hot chick that keeps comin up to me and talks with me..its not one of them, "hi how are you doing?" talks...more like, "hi, who are you?" kinda talks.she's dope too.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by YG Blood

So my new problem is that if me and the girl give it a go...how do I tell the friend I cant be down to get down with her..also if we don't give it a go how do I tell her I still wanna get down with her friend. If the friend still wants to after all the drama it started.

seperate that dope chick away from the drama...be a man and settle it quikly.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Ken Barlow

Pffff...you think you've got problems.....I'm in love with a woman 10 years older than me.....now that's a problem.

i told you to stay away from my mum!!

you should have strayed from the friend a sister is more likely to talk highly about you then a friend would...belive me i know.. i went through shit like this years ago... friends are more cut throat at each other trying to top the other...plus it doesnt look to good on your part either. just keep it in the family pimpin :D

:krunk:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Ken Barlow

If your mum is 30 then.....man, I don't even want to know.

haha, she isnt and i dont know why i typed that.

:o <--- how sneak is feeling now.

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

you should have strayed from the friend a sister is more likely to talk highly about you then a friend would...belive me i know.. i went through shit like this years ago... friends are more cut throat at each other trying to top the other...plus it doesnt look to good on your part either. just keep it in the family pimpin :D

I spoke with the sister the other day and she told me shewas telling her sister how much of a good guy I was and that if she was to be with any guy that I was one that she aproved of.

Originally posted by YG Blood

I spoke with the sister the other day and she told me shewas telling her sister how much of a good guy I was and that if she was to be with any guy that I was one that she aproved of.

good, now just don't fuck it up for yourself. concentrate all your feelings and mushy shit on her...if she's worth the trouble of posting on a board, she's worth the time!:D

Archived