FRIENDSTER NIGGA WHOO

swif1

friendster is hilarious.i ran into one of my friends a few weeks ago and he told me there was a "friendster party" in sf going on.we just laughed about it...we thought about going but then realized that'd be horribly bad.haha...yeah...regardless that silly website is addicting...goddammit.anybody wanna be my friend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ha.

Originally posted by doctor_slump

the one in the middle looks liek ROSS from friends....

Im on that too, anyone wanna be friends?

and to the people who hate, your loss. quit CRYING about it.

yeah i saw your retro caddy shot, i thought you were a dude?

no no no. dr. slump is my homie. she's straight up woman. she was the adorable "i'll kick your ass" girl in that caddy shot.

bigOOOOOOO, i requested your friendship.

YG, i have to check my email real quick and i'l add you.

intangibleflame...awwwwww. you're my homie now.

hubby is gone for the weekend, i'm high as fuk.

I don't really get friendster. At first I just thought it was a vehicle for hardcore/punk kids to prove how cool they were by having definite proof of who they knew. Now I see all sorts of other people on it. Are you people seriously meeting people? All I do is go about the gallery looking at how many girls have the same hair cut and interests when I should be writing papers at 4am.

Originally posted by onesandzeros

I don't really get friendster. At first I just thought it was a vehicle for hardcore/punk kids to prove how cool they were by having definite proof of who they knew. Now I see all sorts of other people on it. Are you people seriously meeting people? All I do is go about the gallery looking at how many girls have the same hair cut and interests when I should be writing papers at 4am.

well...for the record...i have different hair. :crazy:

its addicting. my friends are all up in it...so is my sister! might as well and entertain myself during work and what not.

wrkr...what pms?? ooooooooooooooooooooo the hat one!! hahah i'll write cha.

i'm high...so it will take me a minute or so.

Originally posted by dELiSs

I signed up for it when a couple friends invited me too. And then I saw that some more freinds had it. But I dont' know about meeting people. It's just kind of there. And then she ate it!

i accidently met a girl at a gas station while she was cleaning puke off of her car, i was admiring her seven jeans . turns out she was on friendster, crazy shit. besides that, i see a whole shitload of people that are on that site everywhere i go, but then again, i live near LA, so its a given. Party Boy, do i know you?

Archived