blondes or brunettes or the redheads

certski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i read some article once about how movie heros no longer ever have blonde hair, they attributed this to a change in demographic from america as an anglo-saxon heritage.

as long as hoe's hair color is real, i'm staight.

Married to a Blonde

Can't say I prefer one coloring over another, except for that. I've always had a weakness for redheads. My first wife was a redhead, with a temperament to match. Of the girls in my life that have been life-long "true loves", one was a curly brunette, one was a long-legged, straight-haired blonde and one was a redhead.

I still tend my late ex-wife's grave, secretly. I leave flowers, clean the headstone, trim the grass. I always go on her birthday.

Blonde is fine and all unless it's those girls who aren't blondes and bleach their hair and then they still have dark eyebrows . yuck. they look trashy or something. But I knwo lots of girls who are natural blondes and it looks really nice on them.Gwen Stefani is a good blonde though. ... Brunettes are good. Dark hair is just very "simple" and pretty. Redheads can look like freckled pale girls named Harriet or some shit but they can look good too. . I don't know if Nikki Cox is a natural red head but it looks good. Carrot Top is hot no doubt. I'd hit it. I've had my hair red, black , dark brown/black with little blonde streaks, black with red streaks, red with black streaks , black with tints of purple. I use to get bored so I'd just color my hair. Now it's back to natural. It's the way to go .

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by SteveAustin

Redheads? pffft....never.

I know a few who would change your mind.

Ever notice how light blonds (natural) seem to be allergic to everything?

It's like Darwin knew that Starberry Blondes would be quick to go.

You dont hear about people with dark, tough skin being allergic to grass

and pollen and wheat. It's thouse fair skin people who couldn't live

in their own backyards without some medicine.

Archived