SHOTGUN!

what rules does everyone go by for calling shotgun? this often provides controversy, because some people say you can call it if your leaving a place but cant see the car, but then other people say you have to see the car. then some people can blitz and make you run to the car. on other occasions, ive been told you cant call shotgun twice in a row.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

usually id say you have to be outside before you can call it. and say "no blitz" to avoid that.

my favorite trick used to be when blitzing, to go around to the drivers side, wait for the driver to unlock his door first and crawl across. its hard to argue whos sitting in front when im already doing it.

its easy......."shotgun no craks" whoever calls this gets in unless you crack them before they finish...you call shotgun and i call craks???::::::::it rok-paper-sissors

who gives a fuk anyway..i cant believe i remember playing that..the bak seat is safer

------------------

***life lesson: sometimes silence is the best answer***

o.k believe me, i can clarify this all for you guys... trust me on this one.

1.shotgun may only be called while outside the building you are exiting from.

2. the first person who says "shotgun no challenge" gets shotgun. (if the person does not say "no challenge" antoher competetor can then say "challenge" and therefore steals shotgun.

3. if two people step out at the same time and say "shotgun no challenge" at the same time they must play rock paper scissors (best 2 out of 3). winner gets shottie. no questions.

4.shotgun is not allowed to be called inside the building you are in. only the first person outside can claim shotgun.

5. the car does not need to be in sight, you just have to be outside.

any questions>?

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-15-2001).]

damn....fished in again. not even a single mention of Jr. Walker and the All starts...shit.

And this topic ranks right up there with the idiots who still do that "punchbuggy!" shit....if your over 18 give it up...exceptions for when your drunk of course...old habits...

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

o.k believe me, i can clarify this all for you guys... trust me on this one.

1.shotgun may only be called while outside the building you are exiting from.

2. the first person who says "shotgun no challenge" gets shotgun. (if the person does not say "no challenge" antoher competetor can then say "challenge" and therefore steals shotgun.

3. if two people step out at the same time and say "shotgun no challenge" at the same time they must play rock paper scissors (best 2 out of 3). winner gets shottie. no questions.

4.shotgun is not allowed to be called inside the building you are in. only the first person outside can claim shotgun.

any questions>?

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-15-2001).]

sounds good, but what if you arent coming from a building?

The way I've learned is that you could not call it until all passengers are outside. It does cause a congestion at the door, but is better than the embarassment of walking with dumbasses who run through the building to the be the first out the door. And "no blitz" is often called but doesn't matter, cause if you run to the car first you've earned it.

i was on vacation and this kid i was with called shottie then i called window and this other kid called "middle" it was sofunni cus he didnt even have to have middle he coulda had a window

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

any questions>?

damn, that sucks. i've been using that on people for years. fuck it though, it's been working for me and its gonna keep working for me.

well, it works for any method of transporttation.

example> as soon as the person gets ouut of shotty, it is eligible. like if you are all going to say a campfire, where you are not going in a building, the first persion to call it after the person leaves shotty gets it. even if you are outside for the whole night, the person who calls it gets it.

im tired so this dont make sense, ill explain later

Originally posted by theFUME:

i was on vacation and this kid i was with called shottie then i called window and this other kid called "middle" it was sofunni cus he didnt even have to have middle he coulda had a window

yeah man thats the 'backseat shotgun'

the middle seat in the back, squished between two people, best ride in the car man, especially if its a two door coupe or something cramped

• 2 weeks later...

i know kids who would go through the longest and stupidest fights and arguments to get shotgun.

i mean give it up the other person called it before you next time be ready to call it or something.

the person i drive with calls it for you wether or not he thinks your cool or deserves to get shotgun etc.

who gives a shit though!

whoever calls it first no matter what. im usually driving so i dont care if they kill eachother over front seat and when im not driving i like sitting in the back anyway. usually they let me sit in front.

Archived