what does seeking think about me?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

freightlover,

you're the one i talk to from time to time right? i always forget peoples aim names, vs. their screen names. im bad like that. then again, i forgot shit about myself all the time. i couldnt even tell you how old i am. ok thts a flat out lie, but i mean, i didnt want you to think i didnt care. i do care. i care eight times in fact. if i dont care eight times, shit gets rough. i'm sure you can relate. :)

haha yeah man...real life. but thats me though.

Originally posted by seeking

swif1,

unfortunitly bro, you're a gay raver on a train. i wish it werent so, especialy after we traded pakcages and shit, but... sorry man, those pants just scream 'i am sooooo gay'. just kidding, you're the homie. hope things are going good with the fam.

haha do you still have that picture? things are chill with the family minus the dad giving me curfews.

Originally posted by johnny

let's get racegas!

aw shit. i really wanted to buy racing gas in las vegas when i went there. i forgot the octane ..isnt it like 103 or something? where i live, they dont have it. But yeah when i had my gt i really wanted to try it out, and my friend was going to get some for me.. isnt it like 5 bucks a gallon? but we only came with a lil money anyhow..and i would have rather had food to eat instead. hah.

but anyway. funny.

hi seeks;]

Guest sneak
Originally posted by dELiSs

The real question at hand is What does deliss think of you? or What did seeking have for lunch? or Do YOU know where YOUR children are? and Why are all the broads on The VIew so obnoxious?

or, whats in your pockets and what are you wearing? vol.132131564631

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Smile for the camera..and say...

"Corn and Cheese Ice Cream!!!"

:mexican:

Guest 150's~

I heard "Cult of Personality" on the radio today and it made me think that seeking looks like the dude on vocals. I think seeking is white though, it made me chuckle.

Archived