what does seeking think about me?

seeking

Guest sneak
Originally posted by seeking

sneak,

you're like of like a bootleg, knock off 'seeking'. a 'mini seek' if you will. not that we are probably anything alike, but every time i see your name im like 'did i post that' then i realize, no, of course not, im seeking, not seak. then i eat waffles.

is that a compliment? well if not ill pretend it was. no ones ever called me a bootleg....i think i like that!

anyway, waffles are fucking great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

tesseract,

dude, you and i single handedly set the bar for beautiful women in the world to strive for. they were all walking around thinking that being a trashy whore was cool till we stepped in like 'naw miss, you gotta flip that shit and come correct. put your drawrs back on, lets lower these lights and talk about architecture, ya heard'. you speak better english than half the people in america, and in your country a pair of levi's can buy you 40 acres and a mule.

Hahahaha, fuckin awesome bro...wonk saggin

Guest imported_Europe

eruope,

you're the eruopean raven, although i believe a little more socially adept :) . hook me up with some girls, then ask me again exactly this same time next month an i'll tell you.

Besides spelling my name wrong, trying to get with my girls and comparing me to Raven, I think I like the rest. Oh wait, there isnt a rest.

:D

scallawag,

yet another person i believe i have mutual friends with, although i have no idea who it might possibly be. you were supposed to try an hook me up with the stuff magazines 'hottest gilrs ever' copy so i could get the long lost photo of ms. ryder that ive been easrching for. but you didnt come through. damn you.

off to the vw dealership. holler.

yeah sorry. i find myself to be quite flakey sometimes...it usually isnt my fault, but that is a flakey excuse;) i believe we do have mutual friends somewhere, maybe we will crosspaths someday

i bought a 77 caprice classic the other day. seeking if you had a 77 caprice classic, that would be the only thing we have in common. although, i think of dreads also when i see your name, which makes me think of when i was in jamaica staying upstairs in a room at a "strip club" for a week.

im a writer. you also remind me of 'jesse james' that guy from west coast choppers. i also wished that we lived near one another cause i know you're a welder, and i want to learn how to weld. welding shit is dope.

ha jesse james, yes i strive to be as great a metal worker as he is

i know i pull some really clean looking shit on the vehicles i do

but damn, he just blows everything away

anyway yea if youre ever in the area or something,

ill teach you a few things about bonding metal together

or we could go paint some freights

or just get trashed at the bar

maybe all three

hello seeking...remember that aztec guy that got banned a long time ago like two years ago......remember when we walked in the park and got attacked by a tribe of nacho slinging skinhead penguins.good times

remember when there was image hosting on the yard......remember when you had the innocence part in your name remember the first time there was a chick on twelve oz...remember when you caught me in bed with your mom and your grandma and a glow in the dark dildo and a leather mask

i think seeking knew what he was getting into when he started this thread, he just is playing it off like he didnt

frankly, seeking i would return you the favor but i uhh......wont.

and i could care less if you think im a cop, or a kid in a turtle neck, but im definitely no longer a fan, just to clear things up. dont want you to think you have another dick rider on your hands. and our freinds have mutual freinds fyi.....

beetnik,

jesus, dont take shit so seriously. and incase you werent paying attention, i have mutual friends with just about everyone ive listed. either way, relax.

ill get to everyone else later, ive got shit to take care of.

asalaam

when i first looked upon this thread i thought "who the fuck cares what seeking thinks?"... but now it's sunday morning, and i have nothing better to do than bump this shit back to the top.

fuck.

Archived