what does seeking think about me?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by seeking

devilush,

the firs thing i think of is that im about a year late on the email that i owe you. i feel like an ass for just dissapearing, but i was at a very rough time in my life then, and unfortunitly, it forced me to front on you. once past that though, i think of how im glad to have gotten a chance to know you, and wish we could have gotten a chance to hang out, although perhaps under a slightly different sky.

Its all good. I still like ya. You know you can always drop an email on me if you need to vent.

;)

lets switch roles for a moment.

what i think about seeking...

the only thing that comes to mind is your dreadhead ass taking me to that goddamn ethiopian restaurant, (that you ever so hyped about for months) and me getting really disgusted about it, but i lied and said i was enjoying the food (you really jocked this place.) so yea, everytime i see AXUM (sp?) i think about seeking. so i guess this is really what does Missinterpreted think about AXUM the ethiopian restaurant..

uh huh.

ok, lets go...

jesus potato,

pure genius. the jesus potato is the greatest thing to happen to 12oz since CPOner. seriously though, its the most perfect example of absurdist humor. its like... what the fuck made you think to make that in the first place? some people try to be funny adn wind up being dumb. J.P. just exists in his own relm of hillarity.

vinyl junkie,

everytime i think of you, i think of this bar on middle height. i cant remember what its called, and i guess the name is totally irrelivent, but when i see a post by you, that image pops into myhead. thats all.

browner,

you intimidate me, because you know more about the stuff we talk about than i do. it makes me be cautious as to my words, because while i dont think you'd call me out publicly, you'd know i was wrong. also, every time i see your name i try to remember what your old name was before the board went down. i know it was similar, but cant put my finger on it. i also enjoy the subtle mix of upper and lower case letters.

kilo7,

i think you gave me advice about something once, but i cant remember what. it was either very useful, or not at all, i forget. when i see your name, the '7' looks kind of like a cat's ear, so i sort of imagine a cats face, which i know is a bit of a schizophrenic stretch, but whatever, its how im living.

frate raper,

REEEETAAAAHHHHHDDDDD. of course i think of the crew i was (not really) in. i think about how you got beat down tht one time, an your eye got fucked up. i think that one of these days i need to make it back up that way an kick it for a minnute. paint a go train and try to mack on stuck up girls with little canadian flag pathces on all their shit.

missinterpreted,

thats fucked up. axum is the jam. you're the only person ever to go there with me, that didnt like it. oh well, your loss, not mine. and the dreads are long, long gone. get with the program.

johnny,

i know johnny far too well to lump him in wiith this nonsense. i could write a book. dude is a young ripper.

destroya,

your right, i dont know you. but ive seen your name before. i like the 'hip hop' phonetic spelling. it adds a certain charm to it. i wish you the best in all you in life. congratulations on the new baby, sorry to hear about his toes!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

pageDos

that came out on the top of page three. i don't remeber ever changing my pref. so i always laugh to myself like

"ha ha... this dude..."

but i probably did change them somewhere along the line, though.

ronnie dobbs,

you make me think of all the people who are themselves, so insecure, that they have to run around labling other people as 'insecure' in order to premptively deflect the same accusations. of course im insecure to a certaiin extent, un(?)fortunitly(?), it only really surfaces in my involvement with girls. otherwise, im not too often plagued by it.

having said all of that, i should say that thats how i felt about your little comment, which i could have just been taking the wrong way. in either case, you make me think mr. show and maynard from tool.

steve austin,

actually, the wrx thing is too new. i had an impression of you before this. nope, each time i see you, i think of the picture you posted of yourself, and i think, wow, he has very chiseled features. he also looks dehydrated, i should offer him a glass of water. i also think, dude, bikes were made for riding, why are you carrying yours and running up the hill?

and yes, now i think of wrx's too.

@!$#%!,

ummm... you remind me of pokie mon for some reason. i dont kknow if i saw the cartoon once, and one of the little fellas wa s swearing and it looked like that or what, but thats what i see. a little pokie mon character bouncing up and down wiith a bubble above his head, with expletives in it.

grandola,

a few years ago, i was working at kinkos and this kid comes in. somehow he finds out that i work with this record label that he's real into, and so he begs me to get him autographs and shit. i later introduced him to the guys from the label and he became one of those people thats not eactly a 'friend' but that you see at all the shows, and say whats up to. his screen name was 'granola bars inc'. but it doesnt stop there. there was also this guy 'jumbola herbal' one of my many fans, er i mean, stalkers, that used to constantly whine about me on here. well, somehow, his name got caught up in the whole thing too, so when i see your name i think of 'granola herbal' which is of course a combination of those two other people.

plastyk,

your right, i dont kknow you at all. but i used to be just like you. there was a time when no one on here knew me. it was short lived, as i quickly rose to power, but of course, it wasnt always like that. anyway, you remind me of this guy 'physk' who painted at under pressure last year. his piece was great. it was easily one of my favortes of the jam. i recently saw a freight by him too, and i liked tht alot as well. because of my like for him, and the slight similarites of your names, from now on, i wiill like you as i do him.

congrats.

Originally posted by seeking

@!$#%!,

ummm... you remind me of pokie mon for some reason. i dont kknow if i saw the cartoon once, and one of the little fellas wa s swearing and it looked like that or what, but thats what i see. a little pokie mon character bouncing up and down wiith a bubble above his head, with expletives in it.

looks like he forgot my old screen name too ??

:lol:

Archived