The UK Blackbook

Grooverider

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

haha i got me some o them prismacolor markers from ebay.. they are american.. but i thort id tolerate this one time. the black outline is this wierd calligraphy felttip thing i found haha. here u can get PANTONE markers... (might also be called TRIA markers... made by Letraset). they are more or less the same as prismas. thats wot i use for greys. but the cost stupid amounts... maybe try gettins ome on ebay... i was in an art shop and saw em and didnt realise it was 10 quid for 2!!!!!!!!!!but they are goooood. sept the bleed like bitches so its hard to get much precision.

cheers mm8

it might make sense to alternate pens, i meen some blacks bleed and some dont, that way you can get them to work well just try out all different makes of black, altho i found sharpies are best at not bleeding with shinahn touch twins what am i on about i think ive had to much to drink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...