The UK Blackbook

Grooverider

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by secret chimp@Oct 10 2005, 08:58 PM

brasse hed 

Jul 18 2004, 06:48 AM

first attempt at a proper 3D ...lets go!

3dlef.bmp

7.jpg

WOW! I PUT ON MY 3D GOGGLES AND THOUGHT THAT OUTLINE WAS ACTUALLY IN THE ROOM WITH ME! :huh2:

THE REAL REASON BRASSE HED'S GRAFF IS SO HURT IS COS HIS HANDS ARE STILL SORE FROM WHEN HIS DAD SHUT THE PIANO LID ON HIS FINGERS DURING THEIR LESSON FOR PLAYING 'BRIGHT EYES' IN THE WRONG KEY.

NYC ALL CITY/FINCHLEY FOREVER :haha: :clown2:

Originally posted by laughoutloud+Oct 11 2005, 06:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (laughoutloud - Oct 11 2005, 06:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MR E@Oct 10 2005, 07:21 PM

thats kero is banging.

infamous one, seeing as you don't think i can do my letters you do a CHOE sketch and ill post a new one and we'll let everyone else who's better.

oi you cheeky little shit! get me on msn init. im better than you these days :king:

[/b]

i ment to say we'll let everyone else decide who's better..

Originally posted by MR E+Oct 11 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MR E - Oct 11 2005, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Oct 11 2005, 06:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MR E@Oct 10 2005, 07:21 PM

thats kero is banging.

infamous one, seeing as you don't think i can do my letters you do a CHOE sketch and ill post a new one and we'll let everyone else who's better.

oi you cheeky little shit! get me on msn init. im better than you these days :king:

i ment to say we'll let everyone else decide who's better..

[/b]

i didnt even notice the typo to be honest! im still better than you though! just like i said id be! mofo :king:

Archived