The UK Blackbook

Grooverider

Originally posted by brasse hed

it aint skore trc its score in skotland u fool unless u no him

Doesn't matter whether it's Skore in Scotland or Skore on Jupiter it's still an embarrassing outline....especially when you look at some of the other stuff people are posting in this thread. Hardly worth waiting for it to load, numbnuts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mista_Merc

Doesn't matter whether it's Skore in Scotland or Skore on Jupiter it's still an embarrassing outline....especially when you look at some of the other stuff people are posting in this thread. Hardly worth waiting for it to load, numbnuts.

sorry matey but ur nuts are the numb ones cuz it wasnt meant to be serious thats why other hedz laughed cuz it is embarressing for skore BUT it dont mean u have to get ur nickers in a twist. im not pissed i just think its funny that ur annoyed.

I think I almost understood what you typed, but maybe it was because you called me a fool????

Pah. Arguing on the internet with people who can't even type english. I must be on smack or bored or both...zzzzzzzzzzzzz ho hum, onto my ignore list you go.

Printscreen, I'll upload some more stuff soon.

I think I almost understood what you typed, but maybe it was because you called me a fool????

Pah. Arguing on the internet with people who can't even type english. I must be on smack or bored or both...zzzzzzzzzzzzz ho hum, onto my ignore list you go.

Printscreen, I'll upload some more stuff soon.

notice how i put lol as in laugh out loud (not a cus) try not to insult my english cuz for fucks sake im not gonna waste my time spelling out shit when i m not a fast typer. now can we get over this? thank you i enjoyed our internet cussing match

safe

Originally posted by shani1985

justone you got the best throws ever

hahahahahahahahahha

hahahahaha

no offence just...

HEY!

don't hate the camp-ass throws

one day i tell you! one day they WILL be the best ever! And when that day comes,

graffiti will be like "woah!", and i'll be like "yeah", and shani will be like "i believed!"

anyone know where ye can get sharpies in the uk? theres a few places that sell about 4 colours but i need more!

i heard copics are good, isnt that what daim uses?

online would be best as i been livin in the styx for the past month and will be for a couple more. JUst workin on may style, first sketch in several months is comin right up...

If you seen others by me on this site, they were done about a year ago

A couple of my old train outlines from back in the day...

this outline comes complete with Spectra silver paint mist.

hehe, thats the shit!

man if there was any justice in the world, sketchs with chrome paint mist would be worth thousands...

Archived